Carluccio to choose Cream of the Crop
Lucky 7 - There are still 7 days to go to enter Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year - the international celebration of the art of food photography. The competition closes for entries on 31 January 2013.
There are 7 great reasons why you should enter:
- £5000 prize for the overall winner
- The prestigious Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year trophy
- The winner will receive a commission to shoot the iconic image for Quadrille Publishing’s promotional card for 2014, of which 350,000 copies are printed and tucked into Quadrille’s cook books.
- An invitation to attend the Champagne Awards Reception at the Mall Galleries in London
- Winning images will form part of a travelling exhibition, beginning at the Mall Galleries in April 2013
- Showcase your food photography to an international audience
- Media opportunities for the winning photographer
We also have a fabulous line up of judges, more than 7, but let’s keep the theme going; Antonio Carluccio, James Martin, Prue Leith, Jay Rayner, Bill Granger, Ellen Silverman (Gwyneth Paltrow’s food photographer) and David Loftus (Jamie Oliver’s food photographer).
We don’t have 7 new categories this year either, but we do have new categories for Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year, for images of wine, producers and all things related to wine. Also the Food Sn-apping category, for images of food taken on mobile ‘phones, in support of the charity Action Against Hunger, and Food off the Press, sponsored by StockFood for previously published work in books and magazines.
If you think your food photography can send us all to 7th heaven why not try your luck and enter now at www.pinkladyfoodphotographeroftheyear.com
- Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2013 closes for entries 31 January 2013
- Shortlisted entries will be announced 20 March 2013
- Winners will be announced at the Mall Galleries on 23 April 2013
- Headline sponsor Pink Lady® apples take 200 days of tender loving care to produce. From ‘pip to perfection’, only the very best pass the rigorous inspection tests to receive the Pink Lady® classification. This time on the tree helps Pink Lady® apples to develop their unique personality, distinctive pink blush, sweet flavour and crisp texture.
Pink Lady® apples are also packed with goodness – they are a natural source of energy and a single apple supplies a quarter of your day's vitamin C. In addition, you’ll find boron to keep your bones strong, and pectin, which helps your body digest food more efficiently. What’s more, with an average 100g Pink Lady® apple containing about 50 calories, they’re the perfect ingredient or snack for a healthy lifestyle. For more information visit www.pinkladyapples.co.uk
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year is sponsored by Errazuriz, the premier family wine estate ofChile. Don Maximiano Errázuriz founded Viña Errázuriz in 1870 in the Valle de Aconcagua, 100km north ofSantiago. With cool, rainy winters, hot, dry summers and moistPacific Oceanbreezes, this is the ideal climate for growing grapes, and it is here that Viña Errázuriz has been producing the highest quality Chilean wines for more than 140 years.
- The chosen partner charity is Action Against Hunger
- Supporters for 2013 are One Vision Imaging Limited, Champagne Taittinger, Production Paradise and Stockfood
- Kenyon Communications, award-winning specialists in both food PR and in delivering national awards, are behind Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2013
For further information regarding Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2013, please contact Susan Richmond, Kenyon Communications, Tel: 01673 828764, Mobile: 07708 690707, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org