ONLINE STORES, INC. SELECTS KEWILL’S MULTI-CARRIER, INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING SOLUTION CLIPPERSHIP™
Award winning internet retailer incorporates shipping excellence into their top-shelf customer experience
Kewill Inc, a leading provider of shipping solutions that streamline global trade and logistics, today announced that Online Stores, Inc., a leading internet retailer specializing in a diverse set of niche specialty stores has selected Kewill for their multi-carrier shipping requirements.
- Online Stores, Inc. wanted a multi-carrier shipping solution that could rate shop (compare rates across carriers) and bring a more efficient, streamlined process to their order fulfillment.
- After an extensive needs assessment, Online Stores, Inc., selected Kewill’s Clippership parcel shipping solution as best able to bring exceptional service and value to their customers.
- Online Stores, Inc., currently ships between 2,500 and 10,000 packages a day depending on season.
- Online Stores, Inc., currently operates 13 internet specialty stores, including the United States Flag Store (www.united-states-flag.com) , the English Tea Store (www.englishteastore.com) and Safety Girl (www.safetygirl.com ).
- Online Stores, Inc. has been among America’s Top 500 Internet Retailers 5 times in a row and is currently number 374.
- “Our focus on creating an exceptional customer experience is central to our strategy to achieving high growth,” said Brian J. Cerra, President of Online Stores. “Being able to rate shop for the right delivery service for our customer, accommodate increased demand on our systems and ultimately provide our customers with enhanced overall service with Clippership was a huge differentiator for Kewill.”
- “Working with an award winning internet retailer like Online Stores is a real treat. They have achieved extraordinary growth for such a young company,” said Alan Gold, VP Marketing and Business Development for Kewill. “A great customer experience is essential in the online shopping world, and Online Stores recognized that they needed best-in-class, scalable systems to support that growth; Kewill Clippership fit the bill perfectly. We look forward to working with them (and shopping in their stores).”
About Online Stores:
Online Stores, Inc. is a rapidly growing company based in New Stanton, PA, just east of Pittsburgh. Five times voted among America’s Top 500 Internet Retailers, Online Stores operates 13 internet retail stores including the United-States-Flag.com, the largest retailer of flags in the US, and EnglishTeaStore.com, the Internet’s best source for English tea, food, and cultural merchandise. The company’s other stores include DiscountSafetyGear.com, a leading supplier of hard hats, safety glasses, and other jobsite safety items and ConstructionGear.com which sells work boots and clothing for the construction trades. SafetyGirl.com, is the Web’s premier site dedicated exclusively to women's safety and personal protection. The promotional products store, Imprinted.com offers the highest quality products, with the lowest prices and free shipping on everything, an industry first.
About Kewill Inc.
Kewill is a leading provider of technology solutions that enable Logistics Service Providers and Shippers to move goods domestically and across international and global borders. Our products empower companies to connect and optimise the performance of their local, international and global transport and logistics operations. Kewill delivers world-class software in the areas of freight forwarding, customs and export compliance, parcel shipping, transportation & warehousing, eCommerce and B2B integration. Our customers rely on our innovative software and extensive domain knowledge to improve their business processes, information exchange and management visibility to drive revenue growth, deliver cost savings, improve profitability and meet the changing needs of their customers.
Established in 1972, Kewill has over 7,000 customers around the world including FedEx, Ford, Nestlé, Nike, Palm, Procter & Gamble, Parker Hannifin, Overstock.com, GE Healthcare Bayer, Black & Decker, DHL, Hankyu Hanshin, Hitachi, Ingersoll Rand, Mothercare, UPS, Scott’s & Co. and TNT.
Since 1972, Kewill has delivered global trade and logistics solutions to the most sophisticated companies in the world. Over 7,000 companies use Kewill solutions including Bayer, Ingersoll Rand, DHL, UPS, TNT, Toll, Hankyu Hanshin, Scott’s & Co,Hitachi, WaveryTBS, Mothercare, Black & Decker and Damco.