Kid ASA - Third Quarter 2021 Results
Lier, 4 November 2021: The board of Directors of Kid ASA has approved the financial report for the third quarter of 2021.
Q3 2021 was the 6th consecutive quarter with year-on-year increased Earnings Per Share for the Kid Group with high profitability, driven by continued revenue growth, maintained gross margins and stringent cost control.
Key financial highlights
- Revenues increased by 3.6% and like-for-like growth increased by 0.1%. Compared to Q3 2019, like-for-like sales increased by +17.4%
- Gross margin decreased by 1.7 percentage points to 61.4%, driven by increased B2B sales and increased rebating in Hemtex during the summer campaign as well as increased freight costs in both segments
- EBITDA excluding IFRS16 effects increased by MNOK 8.6 to MNOK 147.5 from MNOK 138.9
- Half-year dividend payment of NOK 4.60 per share, payable in November 2021
- LTM gearing ratio excluding IFRS16 effects was 0.8 at the end of the quarter
The results will be presented at 09:30 CET by CEO Anders Fjeld and CFO Eystein Lund at Kepler Cheuvreux , Ruseløkkveien 36, 7th floor Oslo.
The presentation will also be broadcasted as a webcast via Microsoft Teams. Please join at the following link: Click here to join the meeting
The quarterly report and the presentation material are available on http://investor.kid.no
Eystein Lund, CFO, Kid ASA, +47 906 02 127
Anders Fjeld, CEO, KID ASA, +47 996 32 121