Annual General Meeting - Coronavirus related measures
Lundbergs will take certain precautionary measures before the 2020 Annual General Meeting in light of the fact that the Public Health Authority has increased the risk level for the spread of infection in Sweden.
The goal is to reduce the risk of spreading infection by holding a short and effective AGM with limited interaction, including the following measures:
- Lundberg's employees who visited risk areas 14 days prior to the AGM will not be present in the meeting room.
Shareholders and agents are kindly requested to take appropriate precautions.
- No food or refreshments will be served.
- Planned speeches are kept to a minimum in order to reduce the length of the meeting
- The meeting ends immediately after the mandatory items the agenda has been discussed.
- Board members and senior executives will attend the AGM to a limited extent.
Further information on the precautionary measures described above is available on the company's website. Lundbergs follows the event development very closely and will, if necessary, publish updated information on the website prior to the AGM.
Stockholm, March 16, 2020
L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ)
Questions are answered by:
Claes Boustedt, Executive Vice President, phone +46 8 463 06 00 and
Lars Johansson, CFO, phone +46 11 21 65 00.