Lundbergs Interim Report January - September 2021
- On September 30, 2021, net asset value after deferred tax amounted to SEK 120.5 billion (SEK 486 per share), compared with SEK 110.7 billion (SEK 446 per share) on December 31, 2020. The corresponding values on November 22, 2021 were SEK 128.8 billion (SEK 519 per share).
- Consolidated net sales amounted to SEK 18,668 m. (14,667).
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 9,421 m. (2,205) where earnings from participation in associated companies and joint ventures amounted to SEK 2,675 m. (611). Profit after financial items excluding unrealized changes in value amounted to SEK 7,180 m. (3,501).
- Profit after taxes amounted to SEK 8,089 m. (1,863) of which non-controlling interests accounted for SEK 2,087 m. (426).
- Earnings per share attributable to the Parent Company’s shareholders totaled SEK 24.20 (5.80).
Lars Johansson, Chief Financial Officer
Fredrik Lundberg, Chief Executive Officer
This information is such information that L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was published by the aforementioned CFO on November 24, 2021 at 15:00 CET.
L E Lundbergföretagen AB
+46 8-463 06 00