Lundbergs Year-End Report 2020
- On December 31, 2020, net asset value after deferred tax amounted to SEK 110.7 billion (SEK 446 per share), compared with SEK 96.3 billion (SEK 388 per share) on December 31, 2019. The corresponding values on February 23, 2021 were SEK 110.5 billion (SEK 445 per share).
- Consolidated net sales amounted to SEK 19,887 m. (21,655).
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 4,471 m. (23,335). Last year a new accounting principal were implemented in Holmen regarding valuation of forest and affected the operating profit of 2019 with SEK 9,079 m. and comprehensive income with SEK 13,055 m.
Profit after financial items excluding unrealized changes in value and impairment losses amounted to SEK 6,058 m. (9,760).
- Profit after taxes amounted to SEK 4,108 m. (19,535) of which non-controlling interests accounted for SEK 517 m. (7,607).
- Earnings per share attributable to the Parent Company’s shareholders totaled SEK 14.48 (48.09).
- The Covid-19 pandemic impacted sales mainly through a reduction in rental income and suspended dividends as well as a reduction in demand for paper. Furthermore, earnings were impacted by the decline in value of real estate in Hufvudstaden.
- A dividend of SEK 3.50 per share is proposed.
Lars Johansson, Chief Financial Officer
Fredrik Lundberg, Chief Executive Officer
This information is such information that L E Lundbergföretagen AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU's Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was published by the aforementioned CFO on February 25, 2021 at 14:50 CET.
L E Lundbergföretagen AB+46 8-463 06 firstname.lastname@example.org