Lagercrantz year-end report 2016/17
1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017 (12 months)
- Net revenue increased by 1 percent and amounted to MSEK 3,096 (3,057).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 15 percent to MSEK 409 (355), equivalent to an operating margin of 13.2 percent (11.6).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 375, compared to MSEK 257 for the 2015/16 financial year.
- Profit before financial items increased by 15 percent to MSEK 361 (315), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 11.7 percent (10.3). Profit after financial items increased by 14 percent to MSEK 351 (307).
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK 274 (241). Earnings per share after dilution increased by 14 percent and amounted to SEK 4.02 (3.54).
- Return on equity was 25 percent (25). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 41 percent compared to 40 percent at the start of the financial year.
- Six acquisitions were completed during the 2016/17 financial year, with combined annual sales of about MSEK 230.
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.00 (1.75) per share.
1 January– 31 March 2017 (fourth quarter)
- Net revenue for the fourth quarter increased by 5 percent and amounted to MSEK 833 (790).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 23 percent to MSEK 117 (95), equivalent to an operating margin of 14.0 percent (12.0).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 93 (64).
- Profit before financial items increased by 24 percent to MSEK 104 (84), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 12.5 percent (10.6).
- Profit after financial items increased by 23 percent to MSEK 100 (81) and profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 80 (66).
Stockholm 10 May 2017
Lagercrantz Group AB
For further information please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President and CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 6670 or
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 6673,
or visit our website www.lagercrantz.com.
This information is information that Lagercrantz Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication at 1:00 p.m. CET on 10 May 2017.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of some 40 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. Strong value creation is common for all companies as well as a high degree of customisation, support and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in nine countries in Northern Europe, in India, China and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,250 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.