Lagercrantz Year-end report 2017/18
1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018 (12 months)
- Net revenue increased by 10 percent and amounted to MSEK 3,410 (3,096).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 7 percent to MSEK 436 (409), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.8 percent (13.2).
- Profit before financial items increased by 5 percent to MSEK 378 (361), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 11.1 percent (11.7). Profit after financial items was MSEK 358 (351).
- Profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 286 (274). Earnings per share was SEK 4.21 (4.02).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 282 (375). Return on equity was 23 percent (25). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 36 percent (41 percent).
- Six acquisitions were completed during the 2017/18 financial year, with combined annual sales of about MSEK 435.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.00 (2.00) per share.
1 January– 31 March 2018 (fourth quarter)
- Net revenue for the fourth quarter increased by 15 percent and amounted to MSEK 954 (833).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 9 percent to MSEK 128 (117), equivalent to an operating margin of 13.4 percent (14.0).
- Profit before financial items increased by 8 percent to MSEK 112 (104), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 11.7 percent (12.5).
- Profit after financial items increased by 7 percent to MSEK 107 (100) and profit after taxes increased by 11 percent to MSEK 89 (80).
- During the quarter, Tormek AB and Alf Bjurenwall AB were acquired, with a total annual revenue of about MSEK 120.
- Cash flow from operating activities during the quarter amounted to MSEK 109 (93).
For further information please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President and CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 66 70
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 66 70
or visit our website www.lagercrantz.com
This information is information that LAGERCRANTZ GROUP AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 8 May 2018 at 13:45 CET.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of some 50 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. High value-creation is common to all the companies, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in nine countries in Northern Europe, in China, India and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,350 employees and annual revenue of approximately MSEK 3,200. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.