Länsförsäkringar AB: Interim report January–September 2015
(Figures in parentheses pertain to January-September 2014)
- The Group’s operating profit amounted to SEK 1,394 M (1,277). The return on equity amounted to 8% (8).
- Operating profit in the non-life insurance operations amounted to SEK 431 M (604). Premiums earned after ceded reinsurance amounted to SEK 3,777 M (3,373).
- Operating profit for the Bank Group totalled SEK 863 M (679). Net interest income strengthened to SEK 2,189 M (1,882).
- Operating profit for Länsförsäkringar Fondliv amounted to SEK 414 M (261). Premium income amounted to SEK 6,620 M (6,563). Commission income amounted to SEK 1,042 M (875).
- Net sales for the Parent Company amounted to SEK 1,937 M (1,783).
“The Group strengthened its earnings compared with both the preceding quarter and the year earlier period. The earnings trend in all three core business segments is strong and operating profit improved SEK 191 M during the third quarter compared with the second quarter of 2015. Totally the Group’s operating profit amounted to SEK 1,394 M. Agria is continuing its expansion and is also establishing operations in the Finnish market. Volume growth for the bank remained strong and combined with stable margins contributed to increased profitability. In October, we were again pleased to learn that this year’s Swedish Quality Index revealed that we have Sweden’s most satisfied retail bank customers”, says Sten Dunér, President Länsförsäkringar AB.
For further information, please contact:
Sten Dunér, President Länsförsäkringar AB, +46 8-588 411 15,
+46 73-964 11 15, email@example.com
Malin Rylander Leijon, CFO Länsförsäkringar AB, +46 8-588 408 64,
+46 73-964 08 64, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fanny Wallér, Director of Communications Länsförsäkringar AB, +468-588 414 69,
+46 70-692 77 79, email@example.com
The Länsförsäkringar Alliance comprises 23 local and customer-owned regional insurance companies and the jointly owned Länsförsäkringar AB. Customers are provided with a complete offering of banking and insurance services through their local, regional insurance companies. We offer animal and crop insurance through Agria Djurförsäkring and total solutions for reliable mortgage transactions are offered through Länsförsäkringar Fastighetsförmedling.