Länsförsäkringar Hypotek: Interim report January–September 2015
“Länsförsäkringar Hypotek continued its stable growth in the third quarter. Business volumes and operating profit performed very well, at the same time as we had good control of costs. We are closely following the trend in housing prices together with the rising indebtedness of households. Several measures will probably be needed from society, particularly to increase the construction of new housing.” says Anders Borgcrantz, President of Länsförsäkringar Hypotek.
The period in brief
- Operating profit rose 25% to SEK 355 M (283) and return on equity was 5.7% (5.2).
- Net interest income increased 35% to SEK 968 M (720).
- Loan losses amounted to SEK -10 M (-11), net, corresponding to a loan loss
of -0.01% (-0.01).
- Lending increased 18% to SEK 142 bn (120).
- The Core Tier 1 ratio amounted to 37.3 (38.2*) on 30 September 2015.
- The number of customers rose 9% to 213,000.
Figures in parentheses pertain to the same period in 2014. *Pertains to 30 June 2015.
For further information please contact:
Anders Borgcrantz, President, Länsförsäkringar Hypotek AB,
+46 (0)8-588 412 51, +46 (0)73-964 12 51
Martin Rydin, Executive Vice President, Länsförsäkringar Hypotek AB,
+46 (0)8-588 412 79, +46 (0)73-964 28 23
The Länsförsäkringar Alliance comprises 23 local and customer-owned regional insurance companies and the jointly owned Länsförsäkringar AB. Customers are provided with a complete offering of banking and insurance services through their local, regional insurance companies. We offer animal and crop insurance through Agria Djurförsäkring and total solutions for reliable mortgage transactions are offered through Länsförsäkringar Fastighetsförmedling.