LeoVegas AB: The mobile gaming company LeoVegas offering was significantly over-subscribed - trading on Nasdaq First North Premier commences today
The mobile gaming company LeoVegas AB (publ) ("LeoVegas" or the "Company") announces the outcome of the initial public offering of its shares (the "Offering") and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier. The interest in subscribing in the shares of the growth company has exceptionally strong both from Swedish and International institutions as well as the general public in Sweden. The price in the Offering is set to SEK 32, corresponding to a market value of LeoVegas of SEK 3,190 million.
Gustaf Hagman and Robin Ramm-Ericson, Co-founders of LeoVegas, comment:
"Not even five years have passed since that spring evening when the concept for the mobile gaming company LeoVegas was born. When other players considered mobile gaming similar to online gaming on a smaller screen, we saw a completely new world with LeoVegas. The breakthrough of the iPhone and other smartphones changed everything and the experience, user enjoyment and playfulness in mobile usage paved the way.
The market for mobile gaming entertainment is still in its infancy. We want LeoVegas to lead the way in terms of product innovation and mobile experience, and we see enormous growth potential in both new and existing markets as well as new product areas.
We are happy about the extremely strong interest to invest in the LeoVegas share and now welcome almost 30,000 new shareholders.
We founded LeoVegas with the aim to build the world's leading mobile gaming company. A listing of LeoVegas on Nasdaq First North Premier is a natural step in the Company's positive development and in particular we see it as a platform for continued strong growth."
The Offering in brief
- The price of the Offering price is set to SEK 32 per share, corresponding to a market value of LeoVegas of SEK 3,190 million.
- The Offering, which in addition to the initial Offering was increased with an additional 2,462,000 shares ("Upsizing shares") in accordance with the conditions in the Offering, amounted to 28,447,848 shares, of which 5,843,750 shares were issued by LeoVegas and 22,604,098 shares offered by the selling shareholders, corresponding to 29 percent of the total number of shares in the Company. The Offering was thereby fully increased. In order to cover any over-allotments the selling shareholders have undertaken an over-allotment option of up to 3,897,878 additional shares, corresponding to approximately 14 percent of the number of shares in the Offering. If the over-allotment option is exercised in full, the Offering will comprise of 32,345,726 shares, corresponding to approximately 32 percent of the total number of outstanding shares in the Company. The total number of shares in the Company upon completion of the Offering will amount to 99,695,470 shares.
- The total value of the Offering amounts to approximately SEK 1,035 million, assuming the over-allotment option is exercised in full. The over-allotment option may be exercised in whole or in parts during 30 days from the first day of trading of the shares on Nasdaq First North Premier.
- Settlement is scheduled for March 21, 2016.
- LeoVegas will receive gross proceeds of approximately SEK 187 million following the Offering. Among the new shareholders in LeoVegas are the Swedish anchor investors Catella, Handelsbanken, Swedbank Robur, Carnegie Asset Management, Keel Capital, Fonden Alcur and AMF Fonder.
- The interest for the LeoVegas share in the general public has been extremely large with almost 30,000 new shareholders in connection with the listing.
- Trading in the LeoVegas share commences today on Nasdaq First North Premier with the ticker "LEO".
For further information, please contact:
Gustaf Hagman, Group CEO and Co-founder: +46 70-880 55 22, email@example.com
Viktor Fritzén, Group CFO: +46 73-612 26 67, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting address: Sveavägen 59, Stockholm
Registration number: 556830-4033
Carnegie Investment Bank and SEB are acting as Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners in the Offering. Baker & McKenzie is legal advisors to LeoVegas and the Main Shareholders. Advokatfirman Hammarskiöld & Co is legal advisor to the Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners. Avanza Bank AB (publ), Nordnet AB (publ) and GP Bullhound are acting as selling agents in the Offering.
Avanza Bank AB (publ) is Certified Advisor to the Company.
About the mobile gaming company LeoVegas
LeoVegas' vision is to create the greatest gaming experience and be number one in mobile gaming entertainment. LeoVegas is characterised by award winning innovation and strong growth. The operations of LeoVegas' is based in Malta while the technology development is in Sweden. The ultimate parent company LeoVegas AB (publ) invests in companies operating in gaming on mobile and other online devices, as well as companies developing related technology. LeoVegas has internationally been recognised and has won several awards, including "Casino operator of the year", "Mobile casino operator of the year", "Marketing campaign of the year", "Innovation in Mobile and Tablet" at the EGR Awards.
LeoVegas is developed "Mobile-First" and is on the forefront with the latest technology in the market for mobile gaming. Based on an exceptional gaming experience, long-term customer relationships and the establishment of a strong brand, the Company has with innovative, effective and data driven marketing attracted a continuously growing customer base. The mobile gaming company LeoVegas has since its foundation shown strong growth every quarter (see the pdf for graph). More information about LeoVegas on www.leovegasgroup.com.
This announcement is not and does not form a part of any offer for sale of securities.
Copies of this announcement are not being made and may not be distributed or sent into the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful or would require registration or other measures.
The securities referred to in this announcement have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and accordingly may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in accordance with applicable U.S. state securities laws. The Company does not intend to register any offering in the United States or to conduct a public offering of securities in the United States.
The offering of the securities referred to in this announcement will be made by means of a prospectus. This announcement is not a prospectus for the purposes of Directive 2003/71/EC (together with any applicable implementing measures in any Member State, the "Prospectus Directive"). Investors should not invest in any securities referred to in this announcement except on the basis of information contained in the aforementioned prospectus.
In any EEA Member State other than Sweden that has implemented the Prospectus Directive, this communication is only addressed to and is only directed at qualified investors in that Member State within the meaning of the Prospectus Directive, i.e., only to investors who can receive the offer without an approved prospectus in such EEA Member State.
This communication is only being distributed to and is only directed at persons in the United Kingdom that are (i) investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the "Order") or (ii) high net worth entities, and other persons to whom this announcement may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). This communication must not be acted on or relied on by persons who are not relevant persons. Any investment or investment activity to which this communication relates is available only to relevant persons and will be engaged in only with relevant persons. Persons distributing this communication must satisfy themselves that it is lawful to do so.
Matters discussed in this announcement may constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and may be identified by words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intends," "estimate," "will," "may," "continue," "should" and similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this release are based upon various assumptions, many of which are based, in turn, upon further assumptions. Although LeoVegas believes that these assumptions were reasonable when made, these assumptions are inherently subject to significant known and unknown risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors which are difficult or impossible to predict and are beyond LeoVegas' control. Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other important factors could cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this release by such forward-looking statements.
The information, opinions and forward-looking statements contained in this announcement speak only as at its date, and are subject to change without notice.