Welcome back your Taste-buds with Liberro’s latest flavour treats!
There are numerous health, wellbeing, social and practical advantages to saying goodbye to tobacco smoking, but one of the first that you are likely to actually notice is the tantalizing return of your taste buds! Whether you have been a light or heavy tobacco smoker for six months or sixty years, get ready to enjoy a dinner-time difference within weeks of stubbing out your last cigarette!
And premium e-cigarette producers, Liberro, are dedicated to making your flavoursome world even more exciting with the introduction of two new delicious e-liquids to its Liquid Purity collection.
Derived from the very best raw ingredients, this quality range is available in a variety of nicotine strengths and has 17 existing multi-dimensional flavours, spanning from Brandy Snap to Sweet Cherry Blush and Maple Cured to Strawberry Sensation!
The Limited Edition Seasonal flavour launches add an element of surprise and Liberro are delighted to reveal the new spring 2012 introductions – Café Noir and Oriental Tobacco. Café Noir is dedicated to all you coffee lovers and delivers a rich intense flavour, whilst Oriental Tobacco combines a bold aromatic eastern flavour with a full-bodied smoky taste.
Look after your taste buddies and they will look after you!
On average each one of us is the proud owner of around 10,000 taste buds, and these powerful little buddies each consist of a cluster of 50-100 cells. Contrary to what people believe, the little bumps visible on the tongue are not taste buds, they are called ‘papillae’ and the taste buds are located deep inside them, as well as in the sides of your cheeks and on the roof of your mouth.
Each bud has super-sensitive microscopic hairs that pick up sensory information from chemicals in food and send it to the brain. The prime function of the message is to let the brain know whether or not the food is suitable for digestion – for example, if the food is rotten or poisonous the clever bud will send a ‘sour and bitter’ message, which means ‘avoid’, but if the food is nutritious the brain will receive the message ‘salty, sweet or savoury’ giving the red light to ‘tuck in’! Unfortunately the taste buds have not developed the ‘enough now’ message, yet!!
Smoking tobacco cigarettes directly damages the buds and they become numbed so are unable to work as well. The good news is that they are resilient little things and when you cut out the tobacco they immediately start repairing and regenerating themselves, allowing you the chance to rediscover the joy of taste!
How soon does the body repair itself when you give up tobacco smoking for good?
- Within one minute of putting out your last tobacco cigarette your body will start to repair itself one cell at a time!
- Within 20 minutes your heart rate will drop!
- In 12 hours the carbon monoxide (a gas that can be toxic) in your blood drops to normal!
- In a period of two weeks to three months your risk of having a heart attack declines and the working of your lungs improves! You will also notice that your sense of smell is returning!
- In the period of one to nine months any coughing and shortness of breath will decrease as your lungs are healing and your risk of lung infection is lowered! You will notice that you can breathe deeper and can distinguish between lung filling breath and diaphragm filling breath. This is something which you could not achieve during your tobacco smoking days. Airways are becoming more open, capillaries become less constrained and the cilia or hair-like fibres surrounding the respiratory organs begin to grow again!
- In one year your risk of heart disease is now half that of a smoker’s!
- In five years your risk of having a stroke is the same as someone who doesn’t smoke!
- In ten years your risk of dying from lung cancer is half that of a smoker’s. Your risk of cancer of the kidney, pancreas, bladder, oesophagus, throat and mouth also decreases!
- In fifteen years your risk of heart disease is now the same as someone who doesn’t smoke!
Are there any additional advantages to joining the growing population of e-smokers?
- Money! In the Chancellor’s last budget, tobacco products took a significant hit and the equivalent of 37p was added to a packet of cigarettes! Being tobacco-free, Liberro e-cigarettes did not incur a price increase – offering the new e-smoker a potential saving of £185 per month!
- Health! Not surprisingly, getting healthier was high on the list of New Year resolutions when Liberro surveyed people earlier this year, so another good reason for making the switch is the potential health benefits – e-cigarettes do not contain tar that can clog your lungs – or the 4,000 or so dangerous chemicals that tobacco does!
- Freedom! There are no laws to forbid the use of electronic cigarettes in public places. The Health Act 2006 describes the UK smoking ban and this relates to smoking tobacco or anything containing tobacco; tobacco-free e-cigarettes can be enjoyed wherever YOU desire.
- Socially-aware! Wave goodbye to being ostracised by friends or in public places because you are engulfing everyone in a vile-smelling, potentially harmful cloud of carbon monoxide smoke! The vapour that an e-cigarette produces mimics that of traditional cigarettes but is odour and chemical free!
- Joy! Being the same size as a king-size tobacco cigarette (making it one of the smallest and most realistic electronic cigarettes available on the market today) the Liberro Realis™ e-cig provides you with the perfect tool to simulate the ritual of smoking and achieve the desired nicotine hit – but without the negative side-effects associated with tobacco!
The exclusive Liberro Liquid Purity range uses pharmaceutical grade nicotine (the same as the nicotine used in nicotine replacement therapy patches and gum) and is produced in the UK from the finest quality ingredients sourced from within the EU. Available in a choice of 5ml or 30ml bottles, all bearing a childproof cap, the e-liquids are supplied retail ready and comply fully with all relevant UK and EU safety standards.
Emma Christou, Liberro MD, comments: “We are continually developing great new flavours for our ranges and if you are a pro e-smoker you might have even mixed a few of your own flavours! One thing you can be sure of from Liberro is that we go to great lengths to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of our products.”
“Our range e-liquids are independently assessed by a government laboratory and we are a founder member of ECITA – The Electronic Cigarette Trade Association. ECITA have produced an exhaustive audit process to assist Trading Standards Officers in effectively regulating and quality-checking our products and processes within current UK & EU regulations. This provides new customers the confidence to buy from us and our regular customers peace of mind!”
For further information contact:
Press Officer, Liberro
Tel: 07889 813334
Managing Director, Liberro
Tel: 07794 6000064
Notes to editors:
Liberro is a leading UK electronic cigarette company that sells disposable electronic cigarettes, starter packs, e-liquids and consumables through the internet (www.liberro.co.uk).
Electronic cigarettes are a healthier alternative to cigarettes and provide a satisfying nicotine hit, without tar or tobacco, carbon monoxide or the additional chemicals found in traditional cigarettes. They can be smoked in the office, car, home or bar because they don’t give off harmful chemicals and they don’t smell like traditional cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes are up to 80% cheaper than smoking traditional cigarettes.