Logistri Portfolio 1 AB (publ) - Initiates a written procedure
Logistri Portfolio 1 AB (publ) (the "Company") has instructed the agent for the Company's SEK 375,000,000 senior secured bonds with ISIN SE0010413989 (the "Bonds") to initiate a written procedure to request the bondholders to vote in favour of certain amendments of, amongst others, the terms and conditions of the Bonds (the "Terms and Conditions"). The purpose of the amendments is to, amongst others, enable:
- the transfer of a property portfolio held by the Company's parent company Logistri Fastighets AB (publ) (the "Parent") to the Company (the "Transfer");
- that the Company shall assume all of the Parent's rights and obligations under the Parent's SEK 350,000,000 senior secured bonds with ISIN SE0012455020 (the "Parent Bonds") by replacing the Parent as issuer under the Parent Bonds (the "Change of Issuer");
- a set-off between part of the claim between the Parent and the Company arising as a result of the Transfer against the counter-claim between the Company and the Parent arising in connection with the Change of Issuer;
- the Company to issue subsequent bonds under the Terms and Conditions in an amount of SEK 350,000,000 (the "Subsequent Bonds") under a framework in the total aggregate amount of SEK 725,000,000 in order to redeem the Parent Bonds by way of exchanging Parent Bonds for Subsequent Bonds; and
- consolidation of the Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the Parent Bonds.
The agent will deliver the notice to a written procedure to all bondholders on 17 April 2019. The written procedure will end on 16 May 2019. To be eligible to participate in the written procedure a person must fulfil the formal criteria for being a bondholder on 25 April 2019. This means that the person must be registered on a securities account with Euroclear Sweden AB as a direct registered owner (Sw. direktregistrerad ägare) or authorised nominee (Sw. förvaltare) with respect to one or several Bonds.
The notice to the written procedure is available on the Company's website (www.logistri.se) and on Stamdata (www.stamdata.com).
For further information, please contact:
Ulf Attebrant, CEO
Telephone: +46 8 402 53 87
This information is information that Logistri Portfolio 1 AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on April 17, 2019.