The subscription period in Loyal Solutions A/S issue of units starts today
Today, 4 May 2021, is the first day of the subscription period in Loyal Solutions A/S ("Loyal Solutions" or the “Company”) issue of units prior to planned listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm (“First North”). The subscription period lasts until 18 May 2021. A fully subscribed issue of units will initially provide Loyal Solutions with approx. SEK 40 million and an additional approx. SEK 32 million at a later stage if all warrants of series TO 1 are exercised. Prior to the issue of units, Loyal Solutions has received subscription commitments corresponding to approx. 74.9 percent of the initial issue volume. Prospectus and a summary teaser of the Company and the offer are available on the websites of Loyal Solutions (www.loyalsolutions.eu) and Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se). Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial advisor and Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB is the legal advisor in connection with the issue of units. Nordic Issuing is the issuing agent and Nordnet Bank AB is acting as Selling Agent.
About Loyal Solutions, the issue of units and planned listing on First North
Loyal Solutions started its activities in 2009 and delivers the market-leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform LoyalTFacts®, which enables clients to enjoy new ancillary revenue streams, increase current ones and improve their customer loyalty. The Company has achieved significant growth by adapting to market developments and user needs and by signing valuable customer agreements with large global brands such as SAS EuroBonus, Accor Hotels, Aldar Group, Jyske Bank and Etihad Airways Group. Some of these clients have to Loyal Solutions indicated ambitious expansion plans ready for execution together with the Company as soon as the Covid-19 pandemic is resolved. In addition to expansion plans in current industries, which are the airlines-, hospitality-, and FinTech sectors, Loyal Solutions also plans to increase its focus in the market for shopping mall operators, where the Company already has a successful program with a large mall operator in the UAE. Another target market is Telecommunications, where the Company has received positive initial feedback in early dialogues with potential clients. The Board of Directors foresees a significant demand for the Company’s services and technology post Covid-19, particularly in the airline industry where the Covid-19 pandemic has more than ever crystalized the value of airline loyalty programs, which in many cases also has been instrumental in enabling airlines to survive the crisis.
Loyal Solutions is well-positioned for future organic growth with a strong focus on embracing the momentum post the pandemic and scaling its current business by ramping up sales and marketing efforts to existing and new verticals. This will require additional Sales, Key Account- and operational resources to be deployed. In addition, the Company aims to devote more resources to general R&D as well as special efforts on Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) and machine learning to maintain LoyalTfacts® as a market-leading SaaS platform. The Company is therefore conducting an issue of units (shares and warrants) prior to planned listing on First North, for which the Company has obtained a preliminary approval. The issue of units can initially provide the Company approximately SEK 40 million (before deduction of transaction related costs) and an additional approximately SEK 32 million (before deduction of transaction related costs) if all warrants are fully exercised in Q2 2022.
Information about the transaction, such as the prospectus, the teaser and information on how to subscribe, is found on the Company’s website (www.loyalsolutions.eu), Sedermera Fondkommission’s website (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing’s website (www.nordic-issuing.se).
Summary of the offering
- Subscription period: 4-18 May 2021.
- Subscription price: SEK 60.00 per unit. One (1) unit consists of three (3) shares and two (2) warrants of series TO 1, issued free of payment.
- Issue volume: The offer comprises a maximum of 1,999,998 shares and a maximum of 1,333,332 warrants of series TO 1, corresponding to approx. SEK 39.9 million and approx. SEK 32 million respectively. If the issue of units is fully subscribed and all associated warrants are exercised, Loyal Solutions will receive a capital injection totaling approx. SEK 72 million (before deduction of transaction related costs). The minimum subscription is 100 units, corresponding to SEK 6,000.00.
- Valuation (pre-money): Approx. SEK 150 million.
- Subscription commitments: The Company has received subscription commitments of approximately SEK 29.9 million, corresponding to approximately 74.8 percent of the initial issue of units.
- Number of shares before the issue of units: 7,500,000.
- Expected first day of trading on First North: 3 June 2021.
- Ticker, ISIN: LOYAL, DK0061535507.
Summary of the warrants of series TO 1
- Exercise period: 4-25 May 2022.
- Exercise price: One (1) warrant gives the right to subscribe for one (1) new share at a price of SEK 24.00 per share.
- Issue volume: If all warrants are exercised, the Company will receive an additional approx. SEK 32 million before deduction of transaction related costs.
- Ticker, ISIN: LOYAL TO 1, DK0061549219.
On 6 May 2021, Loyal Solutions’ CEO Peter Kisbye will inform about the Company’s operations and future plans in an interview with Finwire. At 10:00 CEST the presentation can be seen live here.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial advisor and Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB is the legal advisor to Loyal Solutions in connection with the issue of units and planned listing. Nordic Issuing is the assigned issuing agent.
Nordnet Bank AB is the Selling Agent in the issue of units.
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB, with address Fähusgatan 5, 603 72 Norrköping, telephone number +46 (0) 11 32 30 732 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Company’s Certified Adviser.
For further information on the issue of units, please contact
Phone: +46 (0) 40 615 14 10
For further information about the Company, please contact
Peter Kisbye, CEO
Phone: +45 21 28 69 60
Loyal Solutions was set up in 2009 with the sole purpose of disrupting the loyalty industry with new technology, new transparent concepts and a 100% focus on the end customer.
Loyal Solutions has quickly become a leading global provider of loyalty concepts, solutions, and technology for selected industries for select clients. Our proprietary technology and global private cloud solutions are state of the art and market leading. We also offer clients full outsourcing options, making implementation of a full program seamless and easy. We have our HQ in Copenhagen and are currently represented in Stockholm, Palo Alto, Mumbai, Cairo, Dubai, Johannesburg, Melbourne, and Sydney.