5 Tips for a Successful Wedding Walk
Red Bank is bringing a honeymoon phase to wedding planning this month with the return of its annual Wedding Walk. With a bevy of venues and vendors to explore, we can't wait to host all of the brides-to-be. As your big day draws near, here are five tips to get the most out of Red Bank's Wedding Walk:
1) Establish your goals for the day. What do you need to accomplish during the Wedding Walk? Do you need to buy wedding favors or a wedding dress? Are you looking to sample savory delights to book your engagement or rehearsal dinner?
2) Plan Ahead. Identify what vendors you would like to visit to accomplish your goals for the day. Map out your prioritized stops to ensure you get to visit them all!
3) Take Notes. Bring a pad and pen so you can take notes on budget and track expenses for the big day.
4) Keep it Comfortable: There is a lot to see by foot and via trolly. Wear comfortable shoes and enjoy an afternoon of strolling Red Bank's historic and award-winning downtown.
5) Bring Your Friends and Have Fun. What better way to walk off the stress of wedding planning than with your family and friends. With Red Bank's restaurants, eateries and retailers, the Wedding Walk is an event your entire wedding party can enjoy!
Ready to plan your Wedding Walk? You can peruse a complete list of participating vendors by visiting www.RedBank.org.