MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 – a Passion for video editing
MAGIX is proud to announce the release of the latest version of its video editing solution, Movie Edit Pro 2016.
This powerful Movie Edit Pro 2016 boasts a multitude of unique features, ranging from H.265 support and high-quality image stabilization to working with footage from 360° cameras and action cams, giving film hobbyists something to really get excited about.
Among the many improvements, MAGIX has specifically focused on optimizing the way users work with Movie Edit Pro. This is why the program is the first consumer video editing solution to support the HEVC/H.265 compression standard with Intel codec technology. Hardware-accelerated decoding allows H.264 videos to be decoded by the graphics card, thus freeing up the processor and greatly improving performance while editing 4K/UHD material.
Practical tools for smooth video editing
The Movie Edit Pro product family offers beginners and more advanced users a range of practical tools which allow videos to be edited down to the smallest detail.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 and Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus include the high-quality image stabilization technology in proDAD Mercalli V2. Users can remove unwanted movements, dampen CMOS sensor errors and smooth out unstable camera pans, allowing unusable footage to be restored and optimized.
In addition to comprehensive image stabilization, users can choose from over 200 new, modern title templates to add titles and text that perfectly fit the style of their video.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus - The perfect video studio
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus comes with a range of innovative and intuitive features, including 360° editing, comprehensive action cam support, beat-based video editing and much more.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus is the first video editing program to feature 360° video editing for panorama footage. The new 360° support allows users to import material from modern cameras, such as the RICOH Theta, select the sections they want to use and add them to their video.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus also allows users to edit action cam footage. From optimized import to fully-automatic editing and upload to all standard online platforms, the software is perfectly tuned for working with action cam videos. Twenty five new, high-quality and completely editable templates provide fast, professional results. Jump cuts, rewind and speed effects can be easily implemented to add more visual variation.
Keeping music and picture in perfect sync is easy with the beat-based editing feature in Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus. Users can set cut points in their own music via touchscreen or mouse and can even have these automatically set to match the beat of the music.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium - For demanding video projects
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium combines all the new features of the Plus version with a unique selection of features from top effects packages.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium is the first consumer video editing program in which the full version of proDAD Mercalli V4 is integrated right into the program interface. Probably, the best image stabilization software available, proDAD Mercalli V4 lets users turn blurry, shaky footage into perfectly stable videos.
Demanding action cam users can also take advantage of the NewBlue ActionCam Package, which offers a wide range of special effects for creating impressive action videos. Users can turn digital videos into old-looking movies with the Bleach Bypass effect and bring color and picture to life with auto contrast, hue adjustment and RGB color shift. A selection of presets for lens correction are also available, which can be implemented to make quick and easy changes to zoom, concavity, convexity and focus.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 - The most important features:
- An intuitive interface with precise controls
- Quick workflows due to 64-bit support and hardware-accelerated decoding
- Includes proDAD Mercalli V2 for precise image stabilization
- Accurate editing down to the frame on up to 32 multimedia tracks
- Full 4K and HD support for camcorders, action cams, etc.
- Automatic Wizards for video, image and audio editing
- Creative design with special effects, transitions, intros/outros, etc.
- Graphically redesigned and restructured title templates
- Custom menus with easily adaptable animated templates
- Show videos on a TV, on the go, or online
- Start video projects on the go with the Movie Edit Touch app
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus - as Movie Edit Pro 2016 and more:
- Includes NewBlue Titler EX (a value of $199*)
- Import and edit 360° footage
- Comprehensive action cam support
- Edit footage to fit the beat of the music with beat-based editing
- Accurate editing on up to 99 multimedia tracks (normally 32)
- Proxy editing feature for smooth 4K & HD video editing
- Edit footage from up to 4 cameras simultaneously with the multicam editing feature
- Modify individual hues down to the smallest detail with secondary color correction
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium - as Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus and more:
- Includes NewBlue Titler EX and the NewBlue ActionCam Package (a total value of $298*)
- Bleach Bypass for a vintage film look
- Auto contrast, hue adjustment and RGB color shift
- Tons of lens correction presets
- Includes proDAD Mercalli V4 (a value of $249*, replaces proDAD Mercalli V2)
The following versions of Movie Edit Pro 2016 are available:
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 for $69.99
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus for $99.99
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium for $129.99
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Control with USB video editing keyboard for $149.99
For Windows 7, 8 and 10. 2 GHz and higher processor, 2GB RAM, 2GB hard drive for program installation, 1280 x 768 resolution graphics card.
Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing:
To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Processor: Quad core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics card: Dedicated, min. 512 MB VRAM
Supported import formats
Video: (DV) AVI, HEVC/H.265*, MPEG1/2/4, M(2)TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV(HD), MKV, VOB
Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, SurroundSound/5.1 (Downmix to stereo)
Image: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
Disc: DVD, Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD disc
Video: (DV)AVI, HEVC/H.265*, MJPEG, MXV, MPEG1/2/4, MOV, WMV(HD)
Audio: WAV, MP3
Image: JPEG, BMP
FireWire Interface: for using DV/HDV camcorders
USB Interface: for using HD camcorders, cameras, hard drive recorders and webcams
Video: TV or Graphic Cards with Video Input: for digitizing analog sources
Optical Drives: Bluray, DVDR/RW, DVD+R/RW,DVDRAMor CDR/RW burners
MAGIX is a leading international provider of high-quality software, online services and digital content for multimedia communications. Since 1993, MAGIX has developed leading technologies for creating, editing, managing and presenting photos, graphics, videos and music.
MAGIX operates internationally from branches in the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The product range is targeted towards both laymen and professionals alike, going beyond the PC platform to include seamlessly integrated online and mobile applications.
For further information, please contact:
Tel +44 1442 351035 email: firstname.lastname@example.org