Interim report January – March 2019
We are seeing continued strong demand for our projects and during the quarter we were granted legally binding zoning plans for around 1,300 residencies.
January - March 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 37 m (532).
- The operating profit was SEK 122 m (113), of which SEK 165 m (-) refers to unrealized changes in value.
- The net profit for the period before tax was SEK 80 m (80) and the profit after tax was SEK 46 m (80).
- Earnings per share after deductions for minority shares was SEK 1.00 per share (2.14).
Events during the period January - March
- The Brogårdstaden project with an estimated 840 residential units is included in projects for self-management from the first quarter of 2019.
- Projects closed, Maria Forum in Helsingborg with an estimated 292 residential units.
Events after the period’s end
- No significant events after the end of the period.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Lidjan, CEO
Fredrik Westin, CFO
Tel. +46 72 720 00 06
The information Magnolia Bostad publishes in this report is required in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons, on 25 April 2019 at. 07.30 a.m. CEST.
Magnolia Bostad AB (publ), CIN 556797-7078 develops new residential properties, including rental apartments, tenant-owned apartments, residential care housing and hotels, in attractive locations in Sweden’s growth areas and major cities. Our work is based on a holistic approach where the operations are conducted in a manner that promotes long-term, sustainable urban development. Magnolia Bostad's shares (MAG) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information is available at www.magnoliabostad.se