MUNTERS FIRST QUARTER 2019
Strong order intake and Full Potential Program on track
First quarter 2019
- Order intake increased by 19% to SEKm 1,949 (1,635).
- Net sales increased by 4% to SEKm 1,663 (1,601).
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEKm 14 (76), including items affecting comparability amounting to SEKm -61 (0) related to Munters Full Potential Program.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 7% to SEKm 107 (115) due to loss in the Data Center business of SEKm -26 (6), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.4% (7.2).
- Net income was SEKm -22 (42).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEKm 14 (-0).
- Net debt increased by SEKm 449 and leverage increased by 0.4 as a consequence of the new accounting standard for leases, IFRS 16.
- Earnings per share was SEK -0.12 (0.22).
- Munters Full Potental program was launched in February and is running according to plan.
- Effective from the first quarter 2019, Munters is organized in two business segments, AirTech and FoodTech. Former Air Treatment has changed name to AirTech and now also includes the business segments Data Centers and Mist Elimination. Historical financial numbers have been restated. AgHort has changed name to FoodTech.
Events after period end
- Klas Forsström was appointed as new President and CEO and will assume his new role no later than mid-October 2019.
A telephone conference will be held 24 april 09.00 CET. CEO Johan Ek and CFO Jonas Ågrup will present and comment on the first quarter 2019 report.
Details for the telephone conference;
SE: +46 8 505 583 54
UK: +44 333 009 273
US: +1 833 526 8347
The presentation can also be followed via webcast:
For further information, please contact:
Johan Ek, CEO, Phone: +46 706 782 499
John Womack, Investor Relations, Phone: +46 706 782 499
This information is information that Munters Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 24 April 2019.
Munters is a global leader in energy efficient and sustainable air treatment solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for demanding industrial applications and has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,700 employees carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters has annual net sales of above SEK 7 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.munters.com.