NATTO: SECOND HALF AND PRELIMINARY FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS RELEASE
Oslo, Norway (8th February 2018) - Please find attached the Nattopharma Group Second Half and Preliminary Full Year 2017 Earnings Release.
Financial highlights of 2017 are;
- Record sales of NOK 66,6 million full year and 36,0 million H2
- Positive Adj. EBITDA NOK 5,3 million full year and 3,8 million H2
- Significantly improved product margin:
- o 49% in H2-2017 vs 41,6% in H2-2016
- Operating improvement increasing momentum in Q4
- Positive Net Result of NOK 22,9 million full year and 30,0 million H2
A presentation will be held via webcast by Dan Rosenbaum and Kjetil Ramsøy at 10 am CET, Thursday 8th February 2018, followed by a Q&A session directly thereafter.
Please follow the below link to join the webcast;
For more information, please contact:
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This information is information that NattoPharma ASA (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above at 08:39 pm CET on February 8th, 2018.