Interim Report, January – June 2007
- Invoicing rose 17% to SEK 1,059 M (903). At translation with unchanged exchange rates, invoicing increased by 20%.
- The Chinese market accounts for half of the growth in invoicing and now represents one fifth of the Group’s total invoicing.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 91 M (75). Net profit amounted to SEK 69 M (57).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.49 (2.05).
- Acquisition of the German packaging company Günther Verpackungen.
- As a result of the high demand for wood-containing raw materials in Europe, the cost for important input materials is continuing to rise. Price increases to customers were implemented as of July 1.
- It is assessed that Nefab’s profit after financial items for the full-year will be in the interval SEK 180 – 200 M.
For further information, please contact President and CEO Lars-Åke Rydh, tel. +46-70-592 45 70,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org); or Chief Financial Officer Anna Stålenbring, +46-70-814 23 44,