Invited to panel discussion; Post-Covid-19 world
NextCell Pharma AB ("NextCell") has been invited to participate in the panel discussion entitled “The impact of corona virus on the global healthcare - new challenges and main problems”. Doctor Lindsay Davies, Chief Scientific Officer at NextCell and researcher at Karolinska Institutet will join the panel.
Today, 28th of May, international experts are having a one-day video conference. The conference is hosted by the Polish Medical Research Agency, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Development and is organized by the Kulski Foundation.
The panel discussion is at 15:15 with opening speech by George Handy, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Alliance for Innovation. Panelists:
- Jakub Berezowski, Deputy President for research funding, Medical Research Agency
- Krzysztof Wojciechowski, Polish-American Business Council
- Grzegorz Juszczyk, General Director, National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene
- Michał Gryz, Director, Department of Inspection of Medicinal Products and Medical Devices, Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products
- Hilary Stiss, Senior Manager, International Affairs at Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Waldemar Priebe, Professor of Medicinal Chemistry; Department of Experimental Therapeutics; Division of Cancer Medicine; The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Lindsay Davies, Chief Scientific Officer, NextCell Pharma, Karolinska Institutet
- Radu Rasinar, President of the Board - CEE area.
The discussion can be live streamed via: https://uplive.pl/live/fundacjakulskich/
Stay up to date with the latest development in NextCell Pharma
For more information about NextCell Pharma AB, please contact:
Mathias Svahn, CEO
Sofia Fredrikson, CFO
Phone: 08-735 5595
About NextCell Pharma AB:
NextCell is a Phase II cell therapy company with the lead candidate ProTrans™, for the treatment of type-1 diabetes. Focus is to take ProTrans™ to market approval via a phase III study. Furthermore, NextCell operates Cellaviva, Scandinavia's largest stem cell bank for family-saving of stem cells from umbilical cord blood and umbilical cord tissue with permission from IVO.