Publication of year-end report
NextCell Pharma AB (”NXTCL”, “NextCell”) today, released its year-end report for book year 2017/2018 (September 2017 – August 2018).
Twelve Months (2017-09-01 until 2018-08-31)
- Net sales amounted to SEK 655 413 (517 203).
- Operating result amounted to SEK –14 032 294 (-13 245 206).
- Result per share amounted to SEK -0,61 (-0,64).
- Cash and bank amounted to SEK 3 115 876 (16 600 937).
- Solidity amounted to 59 (88) %.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 127 868 (198 765).
- Operating result amounted to SEK -3 422 282 (-4 757 996).
- Result per sharez amounted to SEK -2.49 (-1.57).
Fourth quarter (2018-06-01 until 2018-08-31)
Significant events during the Fourth quarter 2017/2018
NXTCL's largest shareholder Diamyd Medical AB announces its intention to utilize all of their series TO1 warrants.
- NXTCL announces that its shareholder and partner Polski Bank Komorek Macierzystych S.A. ("PBKM") will use all of their 320,000 warrants.
- NXTCL announces that the Company is making preparation for the storage of stem cells from adipose (fat) tissue and plans to launch this service in the first half of 2019. This service will allow adults to save their own stem cells for future use.
- NXTCL submits a patent application for a method to predict whether a specific patient is susceptible to treatment with the drug candidate ProTrans.
- NXTCL announces that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board of the clinical trial with ProTrans approves and recommend that the principal investigator professor Per-Ola Carlsson and the Company continue the trial and start treatment of the three patients in the high dose cohort.
- NXTCL receives an Extended tissue establishment authorization from the IVO (Health care inspectorate).
Significant events after the reporting period
- NXTCL announced that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board for the clinical study with ProTrans recommends proceeding with part 2 of the stem cell study in Type 1 diabetes.
- NXTCL announced that Cellaviva expanded its operations into Denmark.
- NXTCL is allocated approximately SEK 12.9 million through the use of series TO1 warrants issued by the Company in connection with the listing issue in spring 2017.
- NXTCL announces at Nordic Life Science Days that no side effects have been reported during treatment with ProTrans in the low or medium dose cohorts. Also, no side effects have been reported in the two (out of three) treated patients in the high dose cohort.
Stay up to date with the latest development in NextCell Pharma
For more information about NextCell Pharma AB, please contact:
About NextCell Pharma AB:
Stem cells are expected to change the way how many of today's life-threatening diseases are treated. NextCell Pharma AB develops ProTrans, a drug candidate consisting of stem cells for the primary treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases as well as for use in kidney transplants. ProTrans consists of selected stem cells derived from the umbilical cord tissue with NextCell Pharma AB's proprietary method. In addition, the company has a service called Cellaviva, Sweden's first and only IVO-approved stem cell bank for the family-saving of stem cells from umbilical cord blood and umbilical cord tissue.