INDUCT - INTERIM REPORT Q3 2020
The Interim report for Q3 2020 for Induct has been approved by the Board of Directors.
- Q3 2020 EBITDA of NOK 0.9 million and Net Profit after tax of NOK 0.1 million compared to negative EBITDA of NOK 0.8 million and negative Net Profit after tax NOK 1.8 in Q3 2019
- Q3 2020 revenue of NOK 2.9 million, compared to NOK 4.1 million in Q3 2019 (reduced consultancy revenue due to change in business model and Covid-19)
- Operating cost of NOK 1.7 million in Q3 2020, down from NOK 5.7 million in Q3 2019
- Annualized Recurring Revenue (ARR) on a consolidated basis of NOK 12.2 million – up from NOK 11.8 million in Q3 2019
- Our platform has more than 157.000 registered named users
- 5.600 active users in Q3 2020
For further information, please contact: Alf Martin Johansen, Chief Executive Officer +47 90 17 94 35 firstname.lastname@example.org
Induct offers @WORK, a secure and access controlled digital space for collaboration and work. Gather and collaborate on projects, in work groups, on contracts, in digital governance rooms (board rooms, auditor rooms, investor rooms, etc.) and more! The platform offers an overview of all your work and initiatives in one place.
To learn more about how you and your organization can benefit from Induct, please visit us at: http://www.induct.net
Join us today, it's free!