Nordea Kredit Realkreditaktieselskab – Interim Report January-June 2020 Company announcement no 62, 2020
Nordea Kredit Realkreditaktieselskab today presented the attached Interim Report January-June 2020 with the following key points:
- Nordea Kredit has managed to serve customers virtually and deliver the same high service levels and quality as before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The strong efforts to maintain and further improve the customer experience also resulted in an improvement in the overall customer satisfaction.
- Lending volumes at nominal value passed the milestone of DKK 400bn and increased by 1% to DKK 404bn (DKK 398bn at end-December 2019).
- Commission income was up by 7% compared to the first half of 2019 following higher remortgaging activity.
- Profit before impairment losses increased by 6% to DKK 1,150m (DKK 1,084m for the first half of 2019). Profit before tax was down by 30% to DKK 750m (DKK 1,080m for the first half of 2019).
- Impairment losses on loans increased to DKK 400m compared to DKK 4m in the first half of 2019 affected by management judgements.
For further information:
Stine Green Paulsen, Communication DK, +45 70 80 11 62
Nordea Kredit Realkreditaktieselskab
Helgeshøj Allé 33
PO Box 850
DK-0900 Copenhagen C