Disclosure of voting rights for the Ordinary General Meeting for 2019

In relation to the Ordinary General Meeting in Nordic Mining ASA to be held on 21 May 2019, the following proxies have been granted:

Tarmo Tuominen, Chair of the Board of Directors of Nordic Mining ASA (the “Company”) has received proxies without voting instructions and instructions to vote in accordance with the Board’s proposals for approximately 5.9% of the share capital. In addition, Tarmo Tuominen owns 120,224 shares, or approximately 0.1% of the share capital, in Nordic Mining ASA. In total, this corresponds to approximately 6.0% of the total number of shares and votes.

Jan Birger Carlsen has received proxies without voting instructions for approximately 6.4% of the share capital. In addition, Jan Birger Carlsen, through his company Adurna AS, owns 1,833,358 shares, or approximately 1.4% of the share capital, in Nordic Mining ASA. In total, this corresponds to approximately 7.9% of the total number of shares and votes.

The proxies are valid only for the Ordinary General Meeting for 2019.

Oslo, 20 May 2019

Nordic Mining ASA

Subscribe

Documents & Links