NORMET NOMINATES NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM MEMBERS AND REFINES ITS OPERATING MODEL
Normet Group has decided to renew its operating model. The new operating model enables Normet to increase accountability, customer intimacy and customer focus.
Additionally, Normet also aims to simplify its operations and flatten its organisation. The changes are made to support the Normet growth ambitions, whilst improved efficiency enables increased profitability – strengthening ability to invest into the future.
To bring the customer voice stronger into the Normet leadership team, the global sales has been divided into four sales areas. The sales areas are responsible for sales of the whole Normet portfolio. The sales areas are led by:
- APAC: Senior Vice President Neil Fitzmaurice
- EMEA: Senior Vice President Jukka Kurhinen
- North America: Senior Vice President Mike Rispin
- Latin America: Senior Vice President Marcelo Anabalon
The offering, product marketing, supply chain and end-2-end profit and loss responsibility resides in the business lines. The business line structure and leadership will remain the same:
- Equipment Business Line: Senior Vice President Kari Hämäläinen
- Services Business Line: Senior Vice President Mikko Immonen
- Ground Control & Construction Technologies Senior Vice President Himanshu Kapadia
In addition to sales and business lines following functions will be part of the Normet leadership team:
- Finance led by Chief Financial Officer Riku Mäkinen
- Human resources led by Vice President Niina Pesonen
- IT & Innovation led by Chief Digital Officer Sanna Pekari
- Legal & Compliance led by General Counsel Kimmo Karihtala
- Marketing and Corporate Development led by Vice President Riku Helander
“I believe the refined operational model with increased customer focus will help us to grow and scale our business profitably. These changes are fundamental building blocks to ensure a competitive cost structure and clear accountability” says Robin Lindahl, President & CEO, Normet Group
New operating model is effective July 1st onwards.
For more information, please contact:
President and CEO, Normet Group
tel.: +41 75 429 65 00
Normet is a fast growing and innovative technology company offering continuous improvement to underground construction and mining processes for increased safety, productivity and profitability.
Our complete technical solutions create value through saving costs and shortening process cycle times and are developed based on the welfare of people and on the care of the environment.
Normet has a broad offering for underground mining and tunnelling: equipment, construction chemicals, rock reinforcement products and services. Normet currently employs over 1200 business professionals and the net sales in 2017 was over 250 million euro. Normet is a Finnish company operating globally with over 50 locations in 30 countries. For more information, visit www.normet.com