Q1 2019 Interim financial report North Investment Group AB (publ)
- Acquisition of Sørlie Prosjektinnredninger effective from 1.1.2019.
- Group revenue of SEK 239m during the quarter comprising growth of 33.5% (+14.5% proforma 2018 incl Sørlie).
- Strong commercial development across all business areas: Strong growth in Norway (30.3% vs proforma 2018 incl Sørlie), Sweden somewhat behind 2018 (-1.6%) due to public sector delays.
- EBITDA of SEK 24.1m in Q1 (SEK 24.7m).
- Unrealized foreign exchange loss of SEK 3m (SEK 4.5m)
- Strong order backlog of SEK 118m per Q1 2019 (SEK 102m Q1 2018 incl Sørlie).
- Private placement of SEK 29m completed in January 2019 in connection with the acquisition, strengthening the equity.
North Investment Group AB (publ)
Bredmyra 4- 1739 Borgenhaugen, Norway
Corporate Identity Number 556972-0468