Release from NOTE’s Annual General Meeting on 25 April 2019
At NOTE AB (publ)’s Annual General Meeting held on 25 April 2019 (the “AGM”), the following resolutions, among others, were passed. The Board of Directors’ comprehensive proposals have previously been published and are available on the company’s website, www.note.eu.
- To approve the profit and loss account and the balance sheet as of 31 December 2018 for the company and the Group and to grant discharge from liability for the Board members and the Chief Executive Officers for 2018.
- In accordance with a proposal from the Board of Directors, to distribute dividend to the shareholders in the amount of SEK 0.70 per share for the financial year 2018.
- That the Board of Directors shall consist of seven (7) ordinary members without deputies and that an auditing firm shall be appointed as auditor.
- That board fees shall be paid in a total of SEK 1,095,000 (excluding remuneration for committee work), of which SEK 255,000 to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and SEK 140,000 to other Board members and that remuneration to the auditor shall be paid according to current account.
- To re-elect Kjell-Åke Andersson, Anna Belfrage, Kaj Falkenlund, Johan Hagberg, Bahare Hederstierna, Claes Mellgren and Charlotte Stjerngren as Board members for the period up to the next AGM and to re-elect Johan Hagberg as Chairman of the Board of directors. All in accordance with a proposal from the Nomination Committee.
- In accordance with a proposal from the Nomination Committee, to re-elect the auditing company Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB (PwC) for the period until the next AGM.
- To adopt the Nomination Committee's proposal for instructions for the Nomination Committee.
- To establish (unchanged) guidelines for remuneration to senior executives in accordance with the Board of Directors proposal.
- To authorise the Board of Directors to decide on the purchase and transfer of treasury shares, on one or more occasions, during the period until the next AGM, all in accordance with a proposal from the Board of Directors.
- To authorise the Board of Directors to decide on new issues of shares, on one or more occasions, during the period until the next AGM, all in accordance with a proposal from the Board of Directors.
For more information, please contact:
Johannes Lind-Widestam, CEO and President, tel. +46 (0)70 541 7222
Henrik Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)70 977 0686
NOTE is one of northern Europe’s leading EMS partners, producing PCBAs, subassemblies and box build products. NOTE’s offering covers the complete product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. Net sales in the last 12 months were SEK 1,476 million; the group has approximately 1,050 employees. NOTE is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please go to www.note.eu.
This information is information that NOTE AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule book for Issuers. The information was submitted for publication at 5:00 p.m. CET on 25 April 2019.