Interim report January – June 2019
JANUARY – JUNE 2019
- Income, MSEK 656 (486)
- Profit after tax, MSEK 470 (655)
- Profit after tax per share, 2.80 SEK (3.90)
APRIL – JUNE 2019
- Income, MSEK 333 (239)
- Profit after tax, MSEK 309 (396)
- Profit after tax per share, 1.84 SEK (2.36)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING AND AFTER THE QUARTER
- In May, three-year senior unsecured bonds of MSEK 750 within a total framework amount of up to SEK 1.5 billion were issued.
- In June, a property portfolio with 21 properties in southern Sweden was acquired for a value of SEK 1.6 billion.
- In June, Nyfosa’s joint venture Söderport acquired 15 properties for SEK 1.4 billion, of which MSEK 722 from Nyfosa.
- In July, a property portfolio with nine properties in Malmö was acquired for a value of MSEK 695.
- In July, Nyfosa’s joint venture Söderport divested properties in Torslanda for SEK 2.3 billion.
COMMENTS FROM THE CEO
A high tempo in Nyfosa’s acquisition operations in the spring has yielded returns. We signed acquisition agreements for a value of slightly more than SEK 3.3 billion during and after the quarter. These properties have stable cash flows in prime locations, including a large retail property in Luleå. Nyfosa’s flexible strategy means that we can go against the tide and, in the current market, retail is a category where we see attractive opportunities in places and locations that we believe in. With a stronger cash position from the bond issue in May, we are continuing to analyze both large and small acquisitions as we continue towards our target property value of SEK 25 billion.
Jens Engwall, CEO
Jens Engwall, CEO
Tel: +46 (0)70 690 65 50. E-mail: email@example.com
Ann-Sofie Lindroth, Head of Financial Control
Tel: +46 (0)70 574 59 25. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information is inside information that Nyfosa AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the aforementioned contact person on July 15, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. CEST.
Nyfosa is a transaction-based and opportunistic property company. The company’s business concept is based on active participation in the Swedish transaction market combined with an investment strategy that can be flexible to the property market. The goal is to develop and add value to a growing property portfolio while generating sustained high returns. At present, Nyfosa is focusing primarily on commercial properties in Sweden. As of June 30, 2019, Nyfosa owned commercial properties with a total property value of approximately SEK 15.7 billion. The company’s stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since November 2018. Read more at www.nyfosa.se.