Today, the subscription period starts in OmniCar’s rights issue
Today, on the 9th of May 2019, the subscription period commences in OmniCar Holding AB’s (“OmniCar”) rights issue to finance geographical expansion and sales activities until planned profitability at the end of 2019. The subscription period runs until the 23rd of May 2019.
A fully subscribed rights issue will provide OmniCar approx. SEK 17.8 million before issue costs. Ahead of the rights issue, OmniCar has received pre-subscription commitments from, among others, senior executives and also entered into agreements regarding guarantee commitments. In total, the pre-subscription commitments and the guarantee commitments corresponds to approx. 77 percent of the issue volume. Memorandum, teaser and subscription form are available through the websites of the company (www.omnicar.com), Spotlight Stock Market (www.spotlightstockmarket.com) and Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se). At Sedermera Fondkommission’s website, there is also the possibility to subscribe via BankID.
Motivation for the rights issue
OmniCar experienced a great sales success during 2018. OmniCar has among other things implemented a strategic change in the company's market strategy for a clearer focus on vehicle workshops and car dealers. Through this development, extensive substance and value have been created in the company. Furthermore, this has led to a changed business focus, which means that OmniCar has initially had lower income than originally planned, but instead has created the basis for strong growth in the coming years. OmniCar’s platform is now scaled up and launched in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. The company aims to expand into both the German and English market as well as further expanding the company’s sales activities. In addition, OmniCar intends to continue to develop and optimize the business and the business model and attract new partnerships. The high momentum has made it possible for the Board of Directors to advance the objective of profitability to the end of 2019. In order to finance the company’s marketing activities until profitability and repay conducted bridge loans, OmniCar now conducts a right issue of approx. SEK 17.8 million.
Summary of the offering
- Subscription period: May 9th – May 23rd, 2019
- Subscription price: SEK 2.25 per share
- Volume of issuance: The offer comprises a maximum of 7,906,746 shares, corresponding to approx. SEK 17.8 million
- Record date: May 3rd, 2019. The last day of trading in the share including the right to receive subscription rights was April 30th, 2019 and the first day of trading excluding the right to receive subscription rights was May 2nd, 2019
- Preferential right: Those registered as shareholders in OmniCar Holding AB on the record date May 3rd, 2019 have preferential right to subscribe for shares in the share issue. For each held share, one (1) subscription right is received. Eleven (11) subscription rights entitle to the subscription of six (6) new shares.
- Number of shares prior to the share issue: 14,495,710 shares
- Valuation (pre-money): Approx. SEK 32.6 million.
- Trading period of subscription rights: Trading with subscription rights will be conducted at Spotlight Stock Market from May 9th until May 21st, 2019.
- Trading period of BTA:s: Trading with BTA:s will be conducted at Spotlight Stock Market from May 9th, 2019 until the share issue is registered at the Swedish Company Authority (“Bolagsverket”). The registration is expected to be finished in mid-June 2019.
- Subscription commitments and guarantee subscriptions: The company has received subscription commitments of approx. SEK 1.5 million, corresponding to approx. 8 percent of the issue volume from the executives Claus T. Hansen and Mikkel Lippmann as well as guarantee subscriptions of approx. SEK 12.2 million, corresponding to approx. 69 percent of the issue volume. In total, the subscription commitments and guarantee subscriptions correspond to approx. 77 percent of the total issue volume.
Financial advisor, issuing agent and legal advisor
Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial advisor and issuing agent of OmniCar in connection with the rights issue. Markets & Corporate Law acts as the legal advisor.
For more information on the rights issue, please contact:
Telefon: +46 40 615 14 10
For more information about OmniCar, please contact:
Claus T. Hansen, CEO OmniCar Holding AB
Telefon: +41 79 854 47 69
The IT company OmniCar has developed a unique software solution called SAM (Service Agreement Management) for vehicle repair shops and car dealers. SAM is a digital tool that is designed to automatically manage future sales and service agreements. SAM helps vehicle repair shops and car dealers to manage and sell far more service contracts than before using customized additional services and subscription-based services that follow each car throughout its lifecycle.