Bulletin from the Annual General Meeting 2013
On May 23, 2013, the Annual General Meeting was held in Opus Group AB (publ), 556390-6063.
Below follows a summary of the decisions taken.
• The income statement and balance sheet, as well as the group’s consolidated income statement and balance sheet, were adopted.
• Decision was taken of a dividend of SEK 0,02 per share. Record date for the dividend takes place on May 28, 2013. Payment will be made on May 31, 2013, through Euroclear Sweden AB.
• The Board of Directors and the President/CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2012.
• Remuneration to the Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, amount to SEK 350,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 140,000 to each of the other non-employed Board members. The remuneration levels have increased compared to previous year. The Nomination Committee has determined that the remuneration to the Board is at an appropriate level by comparing with other OMX Small Cap companies, where Opus Group’s previous fees were lower.
• The AGM also decided that a compensation to the audit committee will be paid of SEK 70 000 for work on such a committee, to be distributed among the members per the board’s decision.
• The Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, consist of:
• Göran Nordlund, Chairman (re-election)
• Lothar Geilen (re-election)
• Eva-Lotta Kraft (re-election)
• Jan-Åke Jonsson (re-election), and
• Anders Lönnqvist (re-election)
Furthermore, the AGM decided to appoint the Authorised Public Accountants Deloitte AB as auditor, with authorized public accountant Harald Jagner as the main responsible auditor, for the period until the end of the AGM 2013.
• The Nomination Committee’s proposal for instruction for the next Nomination Committee was adopted.
• The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
• The Board was, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, authorized to decide on the issue of new shares of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital.
• The AGM decided, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, on a new issue of 5,500,000 share options that with deviation from the shareholders preferential rights, are issued to Opus Bima AB, a wholly-owned subsidiary and with the condition that the share options, under the proposed conditions, are to be transferred to the employees and other key members in the Group.
The company’s President and CEO Magnus Greko outlined the company’s development during the financial year 2012 and the first quarter of 2013 and significant events during the periods. Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be published within two weeks on the company’s website where also other material from the meeting can be found.
Gothenburg, Sweden, May 24, 2012
The Board of Directors
This press info is available in Swedish at www.opus.se
For additional information, please contact
Chairman of the Board
Phone: +46 704 33 13 20
President and CEO
Phone: +46 31 748 34 00
Opus Group's Certified Adviser
Thenberg & Kinde Fondkommission AB
Krokslätts parkgata 4
SE-431 24 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: 46 31 745 50 00
Opus Group is a leading company in vehicle inspection technology and vehicle inspection program operations. The Group has two main business areas which consist of vehicle inspection operations and equipment technology. Opus Group is one of the market leaders in vehicle inspection operations in the US and Sweden. Opus Bilprovning has 70 vehicle inspection stations in Sweden. Opus Group’s subsidiary Systech operates vehicle inspection programs in the U.S., Bermuda and Peru. Opus Group’s subsidiary ESP is active in sales and service of emission control equipment in North America and Mexico. Through the subsidiaries, Opus Equipment and J&B Maskinteknik, Opus Group conducts production, sales and service of emission control equipment for vehicle inspection companies and vehicle workshops. Opus Groups revenues amounted to approx. SEK 469 million in 2012. Opus Group’s shares are listed on Nasdaq OMX First North Premier.