Interim report (January - September 2018)
Report period July – September, 2018
- Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 634 million (458), a growth of 38.6%. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth was 8.4%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 129 million (84), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 20.3% (18.2).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 91 million (55), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 14.3% (11.9).
- Profit/loss for the quarter amounted to SEK -24 million (13) and includes net foreign exchange differences of SEK -25 million (-15) and an adjustment of deferred tax assets of SEK -15 million.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 55 million (68) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK -4 million (-4).
Report period January – September, 2018
- Net sales in the period amounted to SEK 1,841 million (1,361), a growth of 35.2%. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth was 9.6%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 372 million (246), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 20.2% (18.0).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 268 million (156), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 14.6% (11.5).
- Profit/loss for the period amounted to SEK -40 million (49) and includes net foreign exchange differences of SEK -78 million (-24) and an adjustment of deferred tax assets of SEK -15 million.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 206 million (151) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK 27 million (-16).
Gothenburg, November 15, 2018
Opus Group AB (publ)
This information is information that Opus Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on November 15, 2018.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Director of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Tel: +46 765 25 84 93
Opus is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and intelligent vehicle support. Opus had approximately SEK 1.9 billion in revenues in 2017 with solid operating profit and cash flow. Opus’ plan is to reach USD 400 million in revenues and USD 100 million in EBITDA by 2021. The majority of the growth is estimated to come from the international expansion of the vehicle inspection business, with a primary focus on the Latin American and Asian markets, and the expansion of the intelligent vehicle support business. With approximately 2,500 employees, Opus is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Opus has 34 regional offices, 24 of which are in the United States and the others in Sweden, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Spain and Australia. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The shares of Opus Group are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.