Interim Report Q1, 2018
Report period January 1 – March 31, 2018
- Net sales in the period amounted to SEK 555 million (429), a growth of 29.5%. Adjusted for acquisitions and Fx, the organic growth amounted to 8.5%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 100 million (72), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 18.0% (16.8).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 69 million (42), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 12.5% (9.7).
- Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange differences of SEK -6 million (-1).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 10 million (8).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0,05 (0,03) in the period.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 39 million (51) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK -13 million (10).
Gothenburg, May 15, 2018
Opus Group AB (publ)
This information is information that Opus Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on May 15, 2018.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Director of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Phone: +46 765 25 84 93
Opus is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and intelligent vehicle support. Opus had approximately SEK 1.9 billion in revenues in 2017 with solid operating cash flow and good operating profitability. Opus’ plan is to reach USD 400 million in revenues and USD 100 million in EBITDA by 2021. The majority of the growth is estimated to come from the international expansion of the vehicle inspection business, with a primary focus on the Latin American and Asian markets, and the expansion of the intelligent vehicle support business. With approximately 2,200 employees, Opus is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Opus has 34 regional offices, 24 of which are in the United States and the others in Sweden, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Germany and Australia. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The Opus share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.