Interim report Q1, 2019
Report period January – March 2019
• Net sales in the quarter amounted to SEK 633 million (555), a growth of 14.0%. In constant currencies and adjusted for acquisitions, the organic growth was 2.9%.
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 144 million (100), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 22.7% (18.0).
• EBITA amounted to SEK 87 million (69), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 13.7% (12.5).
• Profit/loss for the quarter amounted to SEK -17 million (10) and includes refinancing costs of SEK -16 million and net foreign exchange differences of SEK -3 million (-6).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 76 million (39) and Free cash flow amounted to SEK 25 million (-13).
Gothenburg, May 14, 2019
Opus Group AB (publ)
This information is information that Opus Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on May 14, 2019.
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Director of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
Tel: +46 765 25 84 93
Opus is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and intelligent vehicle support. Opus had approximately SEK 2.5 billion in revenues in 2018 with solid operating profit and cash flow. Opus’ goal is to reach an annual revenue growth of 5-10 percent, through organic and acquisitive growth based on 3-year CAGR, and an EBITA margin of 15 percent. The majority of the growth is estimated to come from the international expansion of the vehicle inspection business, with a primary focus on the Latin American and Asian markets, and the expansion of the intelligent vehicle support business. With approximately 2,600 employees, Opus is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Opus has 34 regional offices, 24 of which are in the United States and the others in Sweden, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Spain and Australia. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The shares of Opus Group are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.