Nomination committee prior to the Annual General Meeting 2019
In accordance with the decision at the Annual General Meeting, the members of the Nomination Committee of Opus Group AB (publ) (Opus) are appointed by the four shareholders / owner groups controlling the largest number of votes in Opus that desire to appoint a representative. In addition, the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be a member of the Nomination Committee.
On September 30, 2018, the four owners controlling the largest number of votes were RWC, AB Kommandoran, Lothar Geilen and the Second Swedish National Pension Fund. Each such shareholder has appointed a representative, who, together with the Chairman of the Board, will form Opus’ Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee’s members are:
- Petteri Soininen, representing RWC
- Jörgen Hentschel, representing AB Kommandoran
- Henrik Wagner Jørgensen, representing Lothar Geilen
- Martin Jonasson, representing the Second Swedish National Pension Fund
- Katarina Bonde, as Chairman of the Board of Opus
The four owner representatives of the Nomination Committee represent approximately 46,5 percent of the voting rights for all shares of Opus. Petteri Soininen was elected Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall present the following proposals for approval by the 2019 Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal for Chairman of the Meeting
- Proposal for Members of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for remuneration to the Members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Members of the Board of Directors and remuneration for committee work
- Proposal for auditors
- Proposal for remuneration to Opus’ auditors, and
- To the extent deemed necessary, proposal regarding amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
Opus’ Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 16, 2019, at Elite Park Avenue Hotel, Kungsportsavenyen 36, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Nomination Committee), or by ordinary mail to the address: Opus Group AB, Nomination Committee, SE-411 10 Gothenburg, Sweden, by January 31, 2019, at the latest. This press release is available in English and Swedish at www.opus.global.
Gothenburg, November 1, 2018
Opus Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Petteri Soininen, RWC, email: Petteri.Soininen@RWCPartners.com
Katarina Bonde, Chairman of the Board, email: email@example.com
Opus is a technology-driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and intelligent vehicle support markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and intelligent vehicle support. Opus had approximately SEK 1.9 billion in revenues in 2017 with solid operating profit and cash flow. Opus’ plan is to reach USD 400 million in revenues and USD 100 million in EBITDA by 2021. The majority of the growth is estimated to come from the international expansion of the vehicle inspection business, with a primary focus on the Latin American and Asian markets, and the expansion of the intelligent vehicle support business. With approximately 2,400 employees, Opus is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Opus has 34 regional offices, 24 of which are in the United States and the others in Sweden, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Spain and Australia. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The shares of Opus Group are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.