OssDsign AB (publ) publishes Q2 2019 interim report
OssDsign CEO Anders Lundqvist: “Overall this has been an historic quarter for OssDsign – one in which we became a public company and in which we have taken further control of the key markets for our future growth. Our present financial position and ongoing organizational developments will allow us to capitalize on the multiple substantial opportunities for growth.”
The second quarter in figures:
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 3 454 (2 908).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 18 330 (14 324).
- Loss per share was SEK 1.3 (3.0).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -13 917 (-16 558).
The first half-year in figures:
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 6 968 (5 624).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 35 670 (25 605).
- Loss per share was SEK 2.7 (5.3).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -21 253 (-27 309).
Important events during the second quarter:
- The Annual General Meeting 2019 was held on April 24th, 2019
- New share issue amounting to 151,1MSEK on May 2nd 2019 in connection to listing on Nasdaq First North
- Continued build-up of sales organisation in the US
- CranioPlug launched to selected customers in the US, Germany and Sweden
- Pre-clinical paper on the combined use of OssDsign implants and gentamicin published in Acta Neurochirurgica
- Regulatory file submission for OssDsign Cranial in Japan
Important events after the end of the second quarter:
- Notification of intention to award contract received from the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK
- Number of new accounts in the US increased by 22%
- US Operations Director recruited
- First surgeries with CranioPlug in the US, Germany and Sweden
- OssDsign Cranial receives reimbursement in France
The interim report has not been subject to review by the Company’s auditors..
The Company’s Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank AB. Contact information: Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden, phone: +46 (0)8-463 80 00, email: email@example.com.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Lundqvist, CEO, OssDsign AB
Tel: +46 73 206 98 08, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OssDsign is a Swedish medical technology company that develops and manufactures regenerative implants for improved healing of bone defects. Providing neuro and plastic surgeons with innovative implants, OssDsign improves the outcome for patients with severe cranial and facial defects worldwide. By combining clinical knowledge with proprietary technology, OssDsign manufactures and sells a growing range of patient-specific solutions for treating cranial defects and facial reconstruction. OssDsign's technology is the result of collaboration between clinical researchers at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm and material scientists at the Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University.
This information is information that OssDsign AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on August 21st, 2019