OssDsign AB (publ) publishes Q3 2021 Interim Report
Continued growth and focus on establishing OssDsign Catalyst as the preferred product for spinal surgeries.
The third quarter in figures
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 8,922 (6,481).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 16,531 (18,740).
- Earnings per share was SEK -0.3 (-1.1).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -34,670 (-17,103).
The first nine months in figures
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 22,552 (18,112).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 65,192 (59,638).
- Earnings per share was SEK -1.5 (-3.4).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -69,173 (-55,064).
Important events during the third quarter
- OssDsign’s Management and Board of Directors increase their long-term commitment through acquisition of warrants corresponding to a total amount of approximately SEK 1.3 million.
- OssDsign enters into an agreement with Premier Inc., a leading group purchasing organization in the U.S., giving access to a network of 4,100 hospitals.
- OssDsign is selected to exhibit OssDsign Cranial PSI at Vizient Innovative Technology Exchange in the U.S.
- OssDsign partners with Red One Medical and enters into DAPA agreement to provide reconstructive cranial solutions and synthetic bone grafts to U.S. veterans and active military members.
- OssDsign Catalyst launched in the U.S.
- First patient included in OssDsign’s clinical study (TOP FUSION) of the synthetic bone graft OssDsign Catalyst.
- OssDsign appoints new Senior Vice President International Sales & Global Marketing.
Important events after the end of the third quarter
- OssDsign receives expanded FDA market clearance for OssDsign Cranial PSI.
- First patients treated with OssDsign Catalyst in the U.S.
The Q3 2021 results will also be presented at an investor webcast today November 17th at 11:00 CET. The webcast can be accessed via the following link https://www.finwire.tv/webcast/ossdsign/q3-2021/ or via the OssDsign website.
For further information, please contact:
Morten Henneveld, CEO, OssDsign AB
Tel: +46 73 382 43 90, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik Penser Bank AB is the company’s Certified Adviser. Contact information: Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden, phone: +46 (0)8-463 80 00, email: email@example.com.
OssDsign is a developer and global provider of next generation bone replacement products. Based on cutting edge material science, the company develops and markets products that support the body’s own healing capabilities and thereby improve the clinical outcome in a wide range of orthopedic areas with high medical needs. With a product portfolio consisting of patient-specific implants for cranial surgeries and an off-the-shelf synthetic bone graft for spine surgeries, OssDsign give back patients the life they deserve. The company has a strong commercial presence in the U.S., Europe and selected Asian countries. OssDsign’s share is traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm, Sweden.
This information is information that OssDsign AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on November 17th, 2021.