Interim report second quarter 2021
OX2 AB (publ) reports its result for the second quarter of 2021 today.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 950 (894) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 48 million (24), Operating income adjusted for listing expenses amounted to SEK 83 million (24).
- Operating margin amounted to 5.1 (2.7) %, Operating margin adjusted for listing expenses amounted to 8.7 (2.7) %.
- Profit after tax for the financial period was SEK 34 million (-3).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.14 (-0.01).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 220 million (20).
- 1.2 GW of project rights were acquired during the quarter.
- Agreements were signed for the sale and management of wind farms of 111 MW during the quarter.
- The project development portfolio increased by 443 MW during the quarter and amounted to 17.1 (10.3) GW at the end of the period.
- One completed wind farm of 48 MW was handed over to the customer during the quarter.
- On June 23rd, OX2 was listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,953 (1,397) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 73 million (129). Operating income adjusted for listing expenses amounted to SEK 110 million (129).
- Operating margin amounted to 3.7 (9.2) %, Operating margin adjusted for listing expenses amounted to 5.6 (9.2) %.
- Profit after tax for the financial period was SEK 82 million (93).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.33 (0.37).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 88 million (-36).
- Sold project volume during the period 220 (201) MW.
“OX2 had a positive financial development during Q2, Net sales increased by six percent. A strong operating income resulted from higher gross margins, driven by new project sales. OX2 has continued to increase its project portfolio through several acquisitions, including our first project acquisition in Romania, a market in which we see potential to contribute to the transition towards a renewable electricity generation. At the end of the quarter, OX2 was listed on the First North Premier Growth Market and we could welcome more than 25,000 new shareholders!”
Webcast and telephone conference
A webcast and telephone conference of the company's interim report for the second quarter 2021 will be held today at 10.00 (CEST). The presentation will be given in English.
Link to the webcast: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/ox2-q2-2021
Call information: SE: +46850558375
Ask written questions by email via: email@example.com
Ask questions live by calling one of the telephone numbers above.
Interim Report January-September 2021: 26 October 2021
Year-end Report 2021: 23 February 2022
For further information, please contact:
Malin Johansson, IR Manager OX2
+46 70-539 50 43
Interim Report January–September 2021: 26 October 2021
This press release contains inside information that OX2 AB (publ) is required to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and information that OX2 AB (publ) is required to make public pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication by the above contact person on 2021/07/27 at 08.00.
OX2 develops and sells wind and solar farms. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 16 years and has developed and sold approximately 2.5 GW in Sweden, Finland, Poland and Norway for clients such as Allianz, Ardian and IKEA. Between 2014 and 2020, OX2 realised more onshore wind power in Europe than any other developer. By constantly increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is promoting the transition towards a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Italy and Romania with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales in 2020 was SEK 5,201 million with an EBIT of SEK 416 million. The OX2 share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. For more information, please visit: http://www.ox2.com