Notice of Annual General Meeting
Oslo, 30 April 2018 – Panoro Energy ASA (the “Company” or “Panoro” with OSE Ticker: PEN) is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) scheduled to be held on 24 May 2018 at 12:30 PM CET at Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24/26, 0117 Oslo, Norway.
- Opening by the Chairman of the Board – Registration of attending shareholders
- Election of person to chair the meeting
- Election of one person to co-sign the minutes
- Approval of the calling notice and the agenda for the meeting
- Approval of the annual accounts and the annual report for the financial year 2017
- Statement on corporate governance
- Approval of remuneration to the Board
- Approval of remuneration to members of the Audit Committee and the Compensation Committee
- Approval of remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee
- Remuneration to the auditor
- Approval of the statement by the Board regarding remuneration and other benefits for leading employees
- Proposal to give authorisation to the Board to conduct capital increases by way of share issues under the Company’s incentive program
- Proposal to give the authorisation to the Board to conduct capital increases by way of share issues for other purposes
- Authorisation to acquire own shares
- Election of directors to the Board
- Election of Nomination Committee
- Renewal of RSU Program
The AGM notice, registration and proxy forms and the respective attachments can be downloaded from Panoro’s website at http://www.panoroenergy.com and are attached to this notice.
Oslo, Panoro Energy ASA
About Panoro Energy
Panoro Energy ASA is an independent E&P company based in London and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker PEN. The Company holds production, exploration and development assets in West Africa, namely the Dussafu License offshore southern Gabon and OML 113 offshore western Nigeria. In addition to discovered hydrocarbon resources and reserves, both assets also hold significant exploration potential. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.panoroenergy.com.