Date Set for Crusader Kings III: Royal Court
First Major CK3 Expansion Scheduled for February
STOCKHOLM - November 23, 2021 - What is a king or queen without a throne room? All of history’s grandest rulers had a place to welcome guests and display their majesty. Soon, Crusader Kings III players will have new ways to manage their courts and build the most prestigious dynasty in history.
Royal Court is the first major expansion for Crusader Kings III, the award-winning grand strategy role-playing game set in the Middle Ages. Starting on February 8, 2022, armchair rulers and aspiring emperors will be able to accumulate artifacts and build new kinds of nations in one of strategy gaming’s deepest blends of politics, intrigue, and rich character-driven stories.
View the feature video here: https://youtu.be/KarxaiIPXS8
Features of Crusader Kings III: Royal Court include:
- Throne Room: A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court: Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur: Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People: Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures: Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence: split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
The release of Royal Court will be accompanied by a major update to Crusader Kings III, free for all CK3 owners, including a new culture interface, minor court positions, and more.
For additional information, please contact:
Fredrik Wester, CEO Paradox Interactive
Alexander Bricca, CFO Paradox Interactive
Phone: +4670-355 54 18
About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox group today consists of both publishing and internal development of games and brands. The game portfolio includes more than 100 titles and Paradox owns the most important brands, including Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Magicka, Age of Wonders and the World of Darkness catalogue of brands. From the start 2004, the company has published its games all over the world, initially through physical distribution but since 2006 primarily in digital channels. Paradox games are developed primarily for PC and console platforms, but the company also releases games on mobile. The largest markets today include the US, UK, China, Germany, France, Russia and Scandinavia. Today, over five million gamers play a Paradox game each month and the number of registered Paradox users exceeds 20 million.
Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. Certified Advisor: FNCA Sweden AB, email@example.com, +46-8-528 00 399. For more information, please visit www.paradoxinteractive.com.