Europa Universalis IV Origins Immersion Pack Now Available
New Pack Adds Greater Variety and Depth for African Nations
11 November 2021 - STOCKHOLM - From the trading ports on the eastern coast to the gold mines of Mali, early modern Africa was a continent of rich kingdoms and cultural variety. Now, Europa Universalis IV: Origins brings this history to vivid life with new missions, events and regional flavor. This immersion pack is available for the suggested retail price of $9.99/￡7.19/€9.99.
See the trailer here: https://youtu.be/aKDHIhE0VlE
Europa Universalis IV: Origins includes:
- Jewish Religion: The Ethiopian Jews of Beta Israel are included, and Jewish nations can choose from nine religious characteristics to accentuate their national strengths, with new flavor events.
- Missions for Mali: Halt the decline of West Africa’s greatest medieval empire and reassert control of former vassals.
- Missions for Songhai: Develop your provinces and claim the mantles of Mali and Timbuktu as the new rising power.
- Missions for Kongo: Unite the peoples of the Congo River and confront the growing European threat.
- Missions for Ethiopia: Ensure religious unity and prestige in the Kingdom of Solomon while unifying the nations of the African Horn. Also adds the noble Ç̌äwa regiments.
- Missions for Ajuuraan: Control Indian Ocean trade and bring water to your desert provinces.
- Missions for Kilwa: Focus on naval economic power, establishing a colonial empire across the seas.
- Missions for Mutapa: Build on the legacy of the founders of Great Zimbabwe and exploit the riches of South Africa to dominate trade.
- Minor Mission Additions: New mission options for Jolof, Mossi, Hausa, Oyo and Adal.
- New Regional Mission Trees: New Missions for minor powers in Central, East and West Africa, and the African Horn, as well as new estate privileges for many nations and regions.
- New Army Sprites: 4 new army sprites each for Congo, Great Lakes, Southern Africa and Bantu nations
- Two New Missionary models: African Coptic and African Fetishist missionary animations added.
- New Music: 12 minutes of new West African themed music, and 12 minutes of new East African themed music.
Europa Universalis IV: Origins is accompanied by a major update, free for all EU4 players. This update includes reworks of Institution adoption by non-European nations, changes to Catholic Curia actions, rebalancing of existing game concepts and many more changes.
For additional information, please contact:
Fredrik Wester, CEO Paradox Interactive
Alexander Bricca, CFO Paradox Interactive
Phone: +4670-355 54 18
About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox group today consists of both publishing and internal development of games and brands. The game portfolio includes more than 100 titles and Paradox owns the most important brands, including Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Magicka, Age of Wonders and the World of Darkness catalogue of brands. From the start 2004, the company has published its games all over the world, initially through physical distribution but since 2006 primarily in digital channels. Paradox games are developed primarily for PC and console platforms, but the company also releases games on mobile. The largest markets today include the US, UK, China, Germany, France, Russia and Scandinavia. Today, over five million gamers play a Paradox game each month and the number of registered Paradox users exceeds 20 million.
Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. Certified Advisor: FNCA Sweden AB, email@example.com, +46-8-528 00 399. For more information, please visit www.paradoxinteractive.com.