Light the flame with Stellaris: Nemesis, available April 15
Newest full feature expansion will give gamers more power than ever before
STOCKHOLM - March 15, 2020 - This weekend Paradox Interactive announced that Nemesis, the newest expansion for Stellaris where players can become the crisis or rally the galaxy against it, will be available across the galaxy on April 15. With Nemesis, players will determine the fate of a destabilizing galaxy. There are many paths to power, and players can either embrace order and unity as a Galactic Custodian to combat endgame crises - or choose chaos with the Menace option to BECOME the endgame crisis, savoring the silence of a galaxy where theirs is the only voice that matters. Long story short: Nemesis gives fans the most powerful tools ever available in Stellaris.
Reveal classified information by viewing the newest trailer here: https://youtu.be/o86MFZPb_WI
For those who just can’t wait to take control of the universe (or destroy it), pre-orders are available now at the following links:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1522090
- Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MVZZB316SK
- Paradox Plaza: https://www.paradoxplaza.com/stellaris-nemesis/STST01DSK0000785.html
- GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris_nemesis
Become the Crisis: Become the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very existence. As an empire becomes more and more menacing, it will unlock powerful bonuses to finish a hopeless galactic stalemate on your own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can’t stop it in time, players can unleash enough power to end all of existence!
- Galactic Custodian: It’s up to gamers to campaign for the Galactic Community to declare them a Custodian, granting emergency powers to combat the Crisis. Use these extraordinary abilities to bring the galaxy back from the edge of destruction and restore order. When the crisis is defeated one may choose to relinquish their powers...or keep them, and form a new Galactic Imperium.
- Espionage: Knowledge is power; use new tools to spy on enemies (or friends). Deploy Envoys to lead covert Operations and counterintelligence behind enemy borders. Lies and deceit will throw your enemies off your scent while you learn their deepest secrets.
New Ship Set: Nemesis includes new ships inspired by some of the most imposing empires in science fiction. Whether you’re taking control of the galaxy or wiping it out, you’ll look as powerful as you feel.
For additional information, please contact:
Ebba Ljungerud, CEO Paradox Interactive
Alexander Bricca, CFO Paradox Interactive
Phone: +4670-355 54 18
About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox group today consists of both publishing and internal development of games and brands. The game portfolio includes more than 100 titles and Paradox owns the most important brands, including Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Magicka, Age of Wonders and the World of Darkness catalogue of brands. From the start 2004, the company has published its games all over the world, initially through physical distribution but since 2006 primarily in digital channels. Paradox games are developed primarily for PC and console platforms, but the company also releases games on mobile. The largest markets today include the US, UK, China, Germany, France, Russia and Scandinavia. Today, over five million gamers play a Paradox game each month and the number of registered Paradox users exceeds 18 million.
Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. Certified Advisor: FNCA Sweden AB, email@example.com, +46-8-528 00 399. For more information, please visit www.paradoxinteractive.com.