Restore the Faded Glory of Greece in Imperator: Rome Magna Graecia
Greek Focused Content Pack Released Alongside Major Game Update
STOCKHOLM - 31 March 2020 - The rise of Macedon overwhelmed the ancient fame of Athens and Sparta. But with the death of Alexander, the prospect of freedom among competing empires offered a chance to revive lost glories. In Magna Graecia, a new content pack for Imperator: Rome, you can play this dangerous game and restore the Greek city-states to imperial power.
Imperator: Rome, Paradox Development Studio’s grand strategy game about the classical world, gets a new content pack today. Magna Graecia focuses on enhancing the experience of playing Greek minor cities, especially the big three - Athens, Sparta and Syracuse.
Magna Graecia includes:
Apotheosis: A popular ruler from a prestigious family may be declared a god and welcomed into the State Pantheon. Elevate enough rulers and you may institute an Imperial Cult religion.
- New Greek Missions: New missions available for Athens, Sparta, Syracusae.
- New Deities: 12 new Greek deities tied to historical Holy Sites across the Greek world.
- Hellenistic Themed Treasures: Collect special artifacts based on the history and legends of the Hellenistic world.
- New Music, Art, and 3D Models
Today also sees the release of the free 1.4 “Archimedes” update for Imperator: Rome. This update addresses the religious aspect of the game, introducing Pantheons and other divine changes.
State Deities: The Omens system has been replaced by a national Pantheon. Gods from across your empire are welcome into this divine collection, providing passive bonuses most of the time, though you can invoke their power for greater benefits.
Holy Sites: The classical world was full of sacred groves and mysterious locales. Holy Sites increase the strength of the relevant deity in your Pantheon, or may be sacked of their wealth by less faithful rulers.
- Sacred Treasures: Revered historical and divine relics can be stored in your National Treasury, earning small bonuses. If you sack an enemy’s Holy Sites or capital, there is a chance you might capture these special artifacts.
- Loyalty Rework: Instead of a ticking scale to track, Character Loyalty will be a sum of various factors, making it easier to understand and control.
Curious players can now take advantage of the opportunity to play Imperator: Rome for free until 22:00 CEST on Sunday, April 05, 2020.
The Magna Graecia content pack is available now at major online retailers for a suggested retail price of $7.99 / £5.79 / €7.99.