Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack Available for Aspiring Captains Today!
Free 3.2 “Herbert” Update also Available Today
STOCKHOLM - November 22, 2021 - Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer with a rising tide, today released the Aquatics Species Pack for Stellaris, available on Steam, GOG, and the Microsoft Store for a suggested price of $9.99 / £7.19 / €9.99* starting today. Additionally, the free 3.2 “Herbert” update from the Stellaris Custodian Team launches today, expanding the base game and improving several previously released expansions.
Hit the open seas with the all new Aquatics trailer, found here: https://youtu.be/NUmOnhsdNe4
The Aquatics Species Pack will provide fans with a full school of new fishy cosmetics, origins, civics and cosmetics. This expansion is available to fans at a 20% discount for this week, so jump in - the water is fine!
In all, the Aquatics Species Pack includes:
- New Origins:
- Here be Dragons!: This ancient mythical beast stalks your home world, its deep sage-blue scales orbiting your humble kingdom. Your relationship with this proud creature will determine the lengths she will be willing to go to either defend or destroy you… you’d be wise to avoid displeasing it.
- Ocean Paradise: These peaceful civilizations lead a peaceful life in a bountiful environment. With no natural enemies as well as food deposits and bonuses, enjoy unhindered growth and opulence.
- New Trait - Aquatic: When species evolve to thrive on ocean worlds, they’re also the stereotypical “fish out of water” on others.
- New Civic - Anglers: The bounties of the sea, fresh seafood and rare pearls, are but some of the benefits of a seafarer's life. Visit the agriculture districts to cash in on these valuable consumer goods.
- New Ascension Perk - Hydrocentric: When you spend most of your time underwater, you figure out cheaper and faster methods of modifying your environment. Terraform planets into oceanic worlds, or make them bigger by harvesting water from other planets. Build the sandcastles of space!
- New ship set with a sleek look, designed to help you yacht your way through space.
- New Aquatics Dragon: A new, majestic space dragon will now grace the stars.
- New Advisor: Sail the stars alongside the Seafarer advisor voice, inspired by high-seas adventure fiction.
- 15 new aquatics portraits to help you embrace your fishy new existence.
Today also marks the release of the completely free 3.2 “Herbert” patch, named after renowned science fiction author Frank Herbert. This patch notably buffs the Humanoids Species Pack expansion by adding the Pompous Purists Civic, as well as base game changes which bring an improved ship browser to the base game, a greater variety of anomalies, and AI behavioral changes. Interested fans can read more about these additions by way of Dev Diaries here.
Buy today on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1749080
As well as GOG here: https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris_aquatics_species_pack
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellaris.com/
*Prices are suggested by Paradox and subject to change by local retailers or regional exchange rates.
For additional information, please contact:
Fredrik Wester, CEO Paradox Interactive
Alexander Bricca, CFO Paradox Interactive
Phone: +4670-355 54 18
About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox group today consists of both publishing and internal development of games and brands. The game portfolio includes more than 100 titles and Paradox owns the most important brands, including Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Magicka, Age of Wonders and the World of Darkness catalogue of brands. From the start 2004, the company has published its games all over the world, initially through physical distribution but since 2006 primarily in digital channels. Paradox games are developed primarily for PC and console platforms, but the company also releases games on mobile. The largest markets today include the US, UK, China, Germany, France, Russia and Scandinavia. Today, over five million gamers play a Paradox game each month and the number of registered Paradox users exceeds 20 million.
Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. Certified Advisor: FNCA Sweden AB, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-8-528 00 399. For more information, please visit www.paradoxinteractive.com.