Surviving the Aftermath Has Survived Early Access, Version 1.0 Now Available on PC and Consoles
Paradox Interactive announces Expansion Pass, includes three DLC content packs for Surviving the Aftermath
STOCKHOLM — November 16, 2021 — Surviving the Aftermath has left Early Access and is available now on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for a suggested retail price of $29.99 USD / £26.99 GBP / €29.99 EUR. Paradox also announced they are staying true-to-form and providing post-launch content to Surviving the Aftermath, promising three expansions for the survival colony builder. Those ready for more adventures in the post-apocalypse can purchase the Surviving the Aftermath Expansion Pass for $24.99 USD / £21.99 GBP / €24.99 EUR on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Check out Surviving the Aftermath’s 1.0 launch trailer: https://youtu.be/pmJCtf893Fw
Restore civilization to the end of the world as you build your colony. Explore, trade, develop, and expand into a new world full of risk to reap the rewards. As the fearless leader of the colony, it is up to you to make the tough choices necessary to see your colonists through to a thriving dawn. Surviving the Aftermath launches alongside the Endgame content update, allowing players to uncover the secrets behind the world-ending event and prepare to survive another apocalypse .
Surviving the Aftermath Key Features:
- Build and Manage a Colony: Build and manage a colony of survivors after a world-ending event. Construct more than 130 buildings and survive a harsh world filled with danger. Stay prepared, a natural disaster or environmental catastrophe can doom an ill-equipped settlement.
- Recruit and Manage Specialists: Recruit over 80 unique specialists, each with their own skills and motivations, to manage your colony’s resources. Outfit your specialists with gear to defend the colony from attacking bandits and rampaging wildlife.
- Explore a Procedurally Generated World: Send your specialists outside your colony and into a procedurally generated world. Meet rival colony leaders and trade resources or compete for survival. Specialists can set up outposts and gather materials, giving your colony an edge.
- Make Tough Choices: Surviving the post-apocalypse means making impossible decisions. The colony’s fate depends on your judgement, every choice can impact your colony’s happiness and affect its future.
- Discover the Truth: Specialists will stumble upon mysteries while exploring the world. Uncover secrets surrounding the apocalypse and prepare your colony for survival if it should happen again.
“When we launched Surviving the Aftermath into Early Access, we said we’d work alongside our community for content updates and launch the game on PlayStation 4. The world has changed drastically since then, but we stayed true to our word, and even gone beyond our original promises,” says Lasse Liljedahl, Game Director for Surviving the Aftermath at Iceflake Studios, “Surviving the Aftermath had 20 content updates throughout Early Access, all of which incorporated player feedback. We expanded our launch platforms to include Nintendo Switch. This was a tremendous undertaking during unprecedented times, but as we say at the studio `the end of Early Access is only the beginning.` We have plans for more content for Surviving the Aftermath, so you can plan on enjoying the end of the world for years to come!”
Surviving the Aftermath debuted first in Early Access on the Epic Games Store and Xbox Game Preview during PDX CON October 2019, and launched into Steam Early Access last October. Throughout early access, Iceflake and Paradox have incorporated player feedback into 20 major content updates, introducing features that expand the World Map and Colony systems, enhance combat, and add endgame content that sheds light on the nexus of the apocalypse.
For more information on Surviving the Aftermath, Paradox and Iceflake, visit www.survivingtheaftermath.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Fredrik Wester, CEO Paradox Interactive
Alexander Bricca, CFO Paradox Interactive
Phone: +4670-355 54 18
About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox group today consists of both publishing and internal development of games and brands. The game portfolio includes more than 100 titles and Paradox owns the most important brands, including Stellaris, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Magicka, Age of Wonders and the World of Darkness catalogue of brands. From the start 2004, the company has published its games all over the world, initially through physical distribution but since 2006 primarily in digital channels. Paradox games are developed primarily for PC and console platforms, but the company also releases games on mobile. The largest markets today include the US, UK, China, Germany, France, Russia and Scandinavia. Today, over five million gamers play a Paradox game each month and the number of registered Paradox users exceeds 20 million.
Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. Certified Advisor: FNCA Sweden AB, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-8-528 00 399. For more information, please visit www.paradoxinteractive.com.