NOTICE TO ATTEND AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF PARTNERTECH AB (publ)
The shareholders of PartnerTech AB (publ) (the "Company") are hereby notified of an extraordinary general meeting at 4:00 PM on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 at Advokatfirman Delphi & Co, Regeringsgatan 30-32, Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who plan to attend the meeting must:
• be entered in the share register kept by VPC AB by Wednesday, August 29, 2007
• have notified the Company of their attendance or that of a proxy either by writing to PartnerTech AB, Box 4282, SE-203 14 Malmö, Sweden, faxing to +46 (0)40-102649, e-mailing to email@example.com or calling +46 (0)40-102646 by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, August 29, 2007. Upon notification, the shareholder must specify his/her full name, personal identity or corporate identity number, address, daytime phone number and, when applicable, information concerning a deputy, proxy or legal representative. To facilitate admission to the meeting, the notification should be accompanied, when applicable, by powers of attorney, certificates of registration or other authorizations
In order to attend the meeting, any shareholder whose shares are registered in the name of an authorized agent must request temporary entry in the share register kept by VPC AB. The shareholder must inform the agent to that effect well in advance of Wednesday, August 29, 2007, at which time the register entry must have been made.
1. Preparation and approval of the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting
2. Selection of the chairman of the meeting
3. Presentation and approval of the agenda
4. Choice of two people to verify the minutes in addition to the chairman
5. Verification that shareholders have been duly notified of the meeting
6. Election of members of the Board of Directors
Items 2 and 6 Chairman of the meeting and election of the members of the Board of Directors
The members of the nominating committee are Henrik Blomquist (Skanditek Industriförvaltning AB), Erik Sjöström (Livförsäkrings AB Skandia) and Peter Rönström (Lannebo Fonder). The committee has proposed the following with regard to Items 2 and 6:
• Örian Odenbro, Attorney, is proposed as chairman of the meeting.
• Lennart Evrell is nominated to be a new member of the Board of Directors. Mr. Evrell holds a Master of Engineering and M.B.A. He has held positions at ABB, Atlas Copco, Sphinx Gustavsberg, Munters and Sapa, all international companies. He is currently a member of the boards of Nordea Fonder and Cross Country Systems. Meanwhile, Claes Wretlind has notified the company that he wishes to retire from the Board of Directors.
Malmö, Sweden, August 2007
Board of Directors