NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PLAGAZI AB
Original date: April 19, 2021
The shareholders of Plagazi AB (publ), org.nr 556735-4765, (the “Company”) are hereby convened to the Annual General Meeting on the 17th of May 2021, at 4:00 p.m. via Teams.
Right to attend
Shareholders wishing to attend the Annual General Meeting must be registered in the company’s share registry no later than the day of the meeting. Shareholders’ representatives or any proxy must be able to present authorization documents such as power of attorney and/or registration certificate.
To attend, a notice of registration must be sent to Plagazi no later than May 10th, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice must state the name, personal identity number/organization number, address and telephone number, shareholding and details of any proxies. Shareholders represented by proxy must issue a dated and signed power of attorney for the proxy. The original of the power of attorney must be sent to Plagazi before the meeting.
1. The meeting opens
2. Election of the Chairman of the Meeting
3. Election of the Secretary
4. Election of one or two meeting adjusters
5. Establishment and approval of the voting list
6. Verification that the meeting has been duly convened
7. Approval of the meeting agenda
8. Presentation of the annual report, IPO-process and audit report
9. Resolution on the adoption of the profit and loss account and balance sheet
10. Resolution on the appropriation of the company’s profits in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
11. Resolution on the discharge from liability of the members of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director
12. Determination of the fees of the Board of Directors and the auditor
13. Election of the Board of Directors and the auditor and deputy auditor
14. Election of the Chairman of the Board
15. Authorization of the Board
16. Closing of the General Meeting
Meeting documents and invitation to the meeting
The supporting documents and link to the Teams meeting will be available to shareholders from the 3rd of May 2021 and will be sent to those shareholders who have registered for the meeting and have provided their email addresses.
The Board of Directors of Plagazi AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Torsten Granberg, CEO, Plagazi AB
Phone: +46 70 676 12 34
Plagazi AB is a Swedish clean-tech company which is revolutionizing the production of green hydrogen. Plagazi helps society close the circular loop by transforming waste into green hydrogen through plasma gasification, contributing to resolve the significant global issue of non-recyclable waste, renewable energy sources and carbon emissions. With multiple active projects across Europe, the company aims to become the answer to the continents strive to reach its climate goals.
Follow Plagazi on LinkedIn: