Property transactions, new lettings and investment grade for green Platzer
- Acquisition of property worth SEK 1.9 bn from Higab
- Development of new logistics property for NTEX
- Real estate combination transaction with Volvo Cars: New development of logistics property and disposal of office properties
- Platzer share receives Nasdaq Green Equity Designation
- Platzer added to EPRA Index
- Platzer receives investment grade rating BBB-
Platzer’s CEO, P-G Persson, said:
- The quarter just ended was a very eventful period to say the least for our company. We concluded our second largest property transaction ever, we broke new ground by letting projects in the logistics segment, we received an investment grade rating, we are now included in the EPRA real estate index and we became the first Large Cap company to receive the Nasdaq Green Equity Designation. At the same time, our day-to-day operations are continuing apace. As we close this quarter, I am both proud of and grateful to our staff and partners for their incredible input.
For more information, please contact:
P-G Persson, CEO, Platzer, Tel: +46 (0)734 11 12 22
Fredrik Sjudin, CFO, Platzer, Tel: +46 (0)721 27 77 78
The information in this press release is information that Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is legally obliged to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was released for publication on 6 July 2021 at 08:00 CET through the agency of the contact persons shown above.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and develops commercial property in the Gothenburg area worth SEK 24 billion. Platzer is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap.