Strong demand in all of Platzer’s business segments
- Rental income increased to SEK 744 million (492)
- Income from property management improved by 63% to SEK 379 million (232)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 633 million (183)
- Property portfolio increased in value to SEK 14,533 million (13,615)
- Long-term net asset value (EPRA NAV) per share was SEK 50.70 (45.72)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.23 (1.84)
- Acquisition of Piren2 at Lindholmen
- Acquisition of 50% of the Merkur building in the Skeppsbron area
- Agreement with NCC on joint project development in Gårda and option on acquisition of office project in the centre of Mölndal
- Sales of development rights in Södra Änggården to four residential developers for SEK 1.7 billion
P-G Persson, CEO at Platzer, comments:
- The situation in Gothenburg’s property and rental market is very favourable. Business is in full swing. Urban development and in particular residential developments are ongoing even though many areas remain at the planning stage. At the same time, low interest rates continue to prevail. At Platzer, this means that we are experiencing strong demand in all our business segments, including rental of office and industrial / warehouse premises, as well as property sales and development projects.
- We closed the single largest, in terms of value, deal this year during the third quarter when we sold development rights in Södra Änggården with underlying value of SEK 1.7 billion. The sale is conditional on the zoning plan becoming legally binding, which is expected to take place in the first six-month period of 2018. Thereafter will the effect be visible in our books.
For more information, please contact:
P-G Persson, CEO, Platzer, Phone: +46 (0)734 11 12 22
Lennart Ekelund, CFO, Platzer, Phone: +46 (0)703 98 47 87
The information in this press release is information that Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) is legally obliged to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. This information was submitted for publication on 26/10/2017 at 8.00 am CET.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and develops commercial properties in the Gothenburg area with a lettable area of around 800,000 sq. m. and a value of SEK 15 billion. Platzer is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, Mid Cap.