Bond It goes global
Manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, grouts and other building chemicals, Bond It is attending a number of international trade shows in order to build on its UK success by securing new export partners, distributors and agents overseas.
As David Moore, Managing Director at the business, explains: “As a company, Bond It continues to grow in both size and standing thanks to a commitment to offering high quality, high performance products backed by the highest levels of service and support. International trade shows are the perfect opportunity for us to showcase that commitment to a global marketplace and to establish new relationships with partners worldwide.”
Bond It has already attended the first in a series of events and has reported a highly successful appearance at the Big 5 Saudi 2013. Part of the International Building & Construction Show series, the exhibition took place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, in March 2013 and saw a total of 550 exhibitors with representatives from over 36 countries.
Over the coming months, the business is hoping to build on this success still further and is scheduled to attend trade shows in Nairobi and Las Vegas where it will be showcasing its full range of sealants and adhesives. Not content to stop there, the manufacturer is also looking to attend exhibitions in India, France and Dubai.
As David concludes: “Bond It has received a number of enquiries from companies overseas looking to distribute our products. By attending these international trade shows we hope to build on our on-going success in the UK and to claim a larger share of the international market.
“Ultimately, there are just under 70 million people in the UK, but there are over 7 billion people in the world. That’s a massive potential market - and it’s one that Bond It has every intention of reaching.”
- ENDS -
Image and caption: tbc.jpg Bond It expands international operations. Manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, grouts and other building chemicals, Bond It will be attending a number of international trade shows to establish new partnerships worldwide.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed or Emma Macey at PRECISION on 0161 638 8714 or e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
- Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies is extensive range of technical advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise
- The established Bond It brand was acquired by Seal It Services Ltd in 2002.
- More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk